Ebil Wednesday #6: Get Ebil with it

Ura Hero

Back to crafting and selling this week.  Need to make some cash for a few new toons that I plan to level up.

Winter IO's have taken a massive hit.  Makes sense given the Winter Event, but it hurt a bit not selling the few I had on the market.

How are your marketeering efforts going?

I've been slacking the past few weeks but have picked up this week. Got 3 builds I want to build, while I have the inf now if I don't make more then I'll be broke. 

One thing I did notice was there seem to be less ATO on the market. Probably because more people are buying the winter pack right now. I was able to get the ATO I wanted but had to wait a lot longer. It might be back to normal now I don't know and maybe it was just the set I was going for, scrapper. 

"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time"- Chesty Puller US Marine Corps

I find Im really not doing much of anything right now. 

My blaster has purchased all of his enhancements, catalysts and boosters for a reasonable amount just over 700 million it seems lol. I really wonder what it would have cost Live.  Billions upon billions I am sure.

Haven't slotted any of it yet. Made a Kin/Shield scrapper I have been enjoying so just running around on that. 

I do have to sit on 25 winter IOS that I had bought for a while it seems. Had no idea the bottom was going to drop out. Imagine I'm not the only one. 

Not that I ever really sold Winter IO's much, but it's a buyer's market.  I've been logging in marketeers nearly every day and spending my earnings on Winter Packs (usually 80 to 100 million per character, based on logging in every 1-3 days, sometimes up to 6 days later since I market with virtually every toon I have).  I was actually doing this already when packs were 25 million each, but now I'm buying up to 10 at a time per character, maybe 30-40 packs a night, and stacking up the IOs in e-mail to the point where for some of them I have more than 30 of that IO waiting to be claimed... not to mention hundreds and hundreds of merits, dozens of catalysts, and all of the other goodies that come with the packs.  I leveled a character to 50 yesterday and completely IO'd her and then catalyzed everything instantly.

If you use WInter IO's or even if you sell them, stocking up now is a really good idea.  You can wait until June to start selling them.  ^_^

• Like 1

I’ve been working on a new round of alts.  Paring down my supply of crafting materials.  I’m only working a niche if I see there is a real dearth of supply.  Yesterday someone bought out all the LotG 7.5%, so I got off a bunch of sales north of 8mm.  It’s annoying because one of my new alts needs 5 of them, but I just cannot be bothered to email them!  I think he bought them a little under 6mm.

• Like 1

Who run Bartertown?

1 hour ago, Yomo Kimyata said:

I’ve been working on a new round of alts.  Paring down my supply of crafting materials.  I’m only working a niche if I see there is a real dearth of supply.  Yesterday someone bought out all the LotG 7.5%, so I got off a bunch of sales north of 8mm.  It’s annoying because one of my new alts needs 5 of them, but I just cannot be bothered to email them!  I think he bought them a little under 6mm.

lol. Yeah emailing can be a pain in the ass. I actually find myself upon occasion just buying the IOs that I need instead of heading to my base to pick them up. 

Finally actually doing my 2nd build. So far it has taken me 3 hours lol cause I'm slow sometimes. 

Everything is slotted but I have discovered I am actually short 220 boosters. Somehow forgot I was boosting everything, more or less, just because.   So that will put it at about 1.1 billion I figure. 

Anyone else keep track of build costs just for fun?

I'm slowly building my way up with Super Packs. Between the ATO(s) and merits/converters/unslotters/brain storms (converted to rare salvages), I end up with a small profit, which is rolled back into more packs. I'm only doing about 5 packs at a time, so it's slow-going, averaging an extra 50M a week. Not really trying to top out or anything; the market is so cheap that I don't need billions for my alts. And even though buying stuff with merits is considered a bad choice, I for real have some characters with more merits than inf and don't mind just getting them what they need that way.