Missing Mortician Badge/progress

Temyra

I spent 20 to 25 days logged off in the Striga cemetery and got no progress on my hero character. Finally gave up and left. Uh any ideas how to get the Mortician badge? (I did have the yellow marker that said I should be getting progress on it so it was not an error on my part)

4 hours ago, Caulderone said:

The graveyard in Sharkhead works, too.  That is the one I used.

I don't want to change to villain side 

6 hours ago, Myrmidon said:

Graveyards in Echo Dark Astoria. I have several characters working there as we speak.

but that I might have to do that one

3 hours ago, MetaVileTerror said:

Since the Telepad spawn point for First Ward is smack-dab in the middle of the graveyard there, that's usually where I go . . .  before intentionally getting myself defeated, and getting Survivalist next.  Then the long trek north for Psychologist, defeat again, then east for Scavenger and D.U.S.T.

Oh thanks! that's a good one!

• Thanks 1

I have several characters that I've gotten Mortician with logged out on Striga, and when I've logged back in on them prior to their getting the badge, I've always been able to see progress on it. What I've always done is to use a base porter to drop me in Striga next to Moonfire, and then head N off the rock into the graveyard right there, settling either on top of the mausoleum just to your NW or the pillar at the E end of the ruined wall N of you (that pillar often has Council wolves during the day, and you can pick up aggro settling there if you have an offensive aura or lack stealth). I got the badge on a character just yesterday, so I know it works there; I've never tried logging out in the graveyard where Tobias Hansen is standing.