Do secondary AT attacks scourge as well?

DrBasics

Untitled.thumb.png.fee924052b6d0e1980fde817d9c9951d.png

The first block is Blaster Ice Storm. The second is Corruptor Ice Storm. Note that the Corruptor version has an extra damage listing; this is Scourge. Every Corruptor power has it listed in any power that can Scourge.

The third block is Corruptor Sleet. Note that it only has one damage listing; it does not Scourge.

I don't know if other secondary abilities Scourge or not (I'd assume not), but now you know how to check them yourself.

• Thanks 1

On 1/6/2020 at 3:42 AM, Roderick said:

Untitled.thumb.png.fee924052b6d0e1980fde817d9c9951d.png

The first block is Blaster Ice Storm. The second is Corruptor Ice Storm. Note that the Corruptor version has an extra damage listing; this is Scourge. Every Corruptor power has it listed in any power that can Scourge.

The third block is Corruptor Sleet. Note that it only has one damage listing; it does not Scourge.

I don't know if other secondary abilities Scourge or not (I'd assume not), but now you know how to check them yourself.

Where is this from? MIDS database editor?   

10 minutes ago, mgm7734 said:

Where is this from? MIDS database editor?   

Right click on a power icon and you get an option to see more detailed info. 

Doctor Fortune  Soulwright Mother Blight Brightwarden Storm Lantern Shadow Self Corona Borealis
Blood Fortunado Dark/Dark Corruptor Rad/Rad Brute Gravity/Time Controller Storm/Water Defender Warshade Dark/Dark Tanker
The Good Missions Guide: A Heroic Levelling Journey through Story Arcs Blueside Guide Easy IO Cheat Sheet 
The Mean Missions Guide: A Villainous Levelling Journey through Story Arcs Redside Guide Fortunatas are the Bestunatas

• 3 months later
On 1/6/2020 at 5:19 AM, oedipus_tex said:

Some do, some don't.

Repulsion Bomb and Force Bolt (Force Field) do.

Gale (Storm) does.

Lightning Storm (Storm) does not.

Thank you for this as my Rad/FF was getting close to Repulsion Bomb and it's been one of my favorite "attacks" in the past

Formerly Infinity, Currently Everlasting

50s:  Necro/Kin MM, Ill/Storm 'Troller, Kin/EnA Stalker, NRG/EnA Sentinel, Grav/Elec Dom, Invuln/Staff Tanker, Mind/Dark 'Troller, Earth/Nature 'Troller, Merc/FF MM

• 2 weeks later

Aren't Sleet and Lightning Storm both psuedo-pet summons?  Like most other powers that summon pseudopets, they are not affected by scourge, containment or other AT buffs.  Caltrops, Seeker Drones, etc are similarly not effected, as well, unless I'm missing something.