Ebil Friday #8 Ebil State of Mind

MunkiLord

So been on a bit of a break since I got a new computer, tonight is the first time I've logged on in 41 days. First thing I did was check my main marketing toon, everything sold and only a couple bids didn't fill. One thing I noticed is the recipe prices for a majority of the things I was working have gone done, some by more than half. I don't know that's simply because of me, but that would be awesome if it was.

• Like 2

I got 128 Winter IOs from 100 packs and sold them all for a total(after market fees) of 2,447,732,731 which is an average of 19,122,911.96 influence. I posted most of them for 18-20 million, with a few posted for a few million less and some posted for just over 20. If I wanted to take my time selling and converting some of the cheaper ones, I think I could have made another 300-400 million.

This doesn't include the 700-1000 merits(I had some before the packs, so just an estimate here), and various other things like catalysts, boosters, and brain storms.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I've definitely noticed prices being higher for some stuff. There's things that I used to regard as being "mostly too cheap to bother selling" that have been worth more recently. I'm guessing from people running a lot of content and making money over the holidays.

• Like 1

On 1/11/2020 at 6:21 PM, MunkiLord said:

I also discovered today that apparently at some point I bought 100 Winter Packs, so that's nice.

In the future, you have my permission to send me IOs from those packs that you do not want.

@Myrmidon

(Alternatively, you may also send me any influence that you do not wish to retain.)

Edited by Myrmidon

Playing CoX is it’s own reward