Blessing of Tielekku

Lockpick

The Dream Doctor story arc gives a choice at the end of the final mission of a temporary power.  You can choose either Blessing of Tielekku or both Aura of Mot and Magical Burst.  My question is if you do the story arc through Oro do you get the temp power again?  It looks like Blessing of Tielekku gives 2% defense, so if I could get this power every time it expires by running the arc it would enable me to adjust my builds.  Anyone know if you can get this power after the original grant?

https://paragonwiki.com/wiki/Dream_Doctor#Finale:_The_World.27s_Final_Gambit

Edit:

The link shows Blessing of Tielekku gives 2.81% defense, but I just got the power and it shows 2% in game.  Updated the percentage from 2.81% to 2%.

Edited by Lockpick
Edit to %

You need to try it from the Powers window. The tray or buff icon doesn't have the option. The Powers window might not either. Some temp powers aren't deletable.

Torchbearer

Discount Heroes SG:

Frostbiter - Ice/Ice Blaster

Throneblade - Broadsword/Dark Armor Brute

Silver Mantra - Martial Arts/Electric Armor Scrapper

1 hour ago, Frostbiter said:

The Powers window might not either. Some temp powers aren't deletable.

As I discovered when I tried to get rid of the Heightened Speed buff from Secondary Mutation. The character already had a major movement speed buff from a regular power, and the added speed from Secondary Mutation made navigating caves completely unmanageable.

You don't get the temp power for running the arc again through Ouro. I tried. You cannot pick the other temp power, either.

I seem to recall it as 2.81% (I rounded it up to 3% in my head, when I was adjusting my build thanks to it). Are you looking in the Combat Attributes, or by rightclicking through the power? A rightclick gives incorrect values sometimes but Combat Attributes should always give the right %.

• 2 years later
1 hour ago, Jolly Ogre said:

What happened to this?

I had this on some of my toons and now its gone and when I did the arc again it was not even offered as a reward anymore. What gives?

It's a temp power.  It goes away after so much game time.  (90 Hours?)

I don't think any of the powers granted thru a story can be gotten again.  (I would not be adverse to being able to redo them, thru p2w or just rerunning the arc via oro)

2 hours ago, lemming said:

I don't think any of the powers granted thru a story can be gotten again.

I think most story arc temp powers actually can be gotten multiple times.  I know the Striga powers can be.

What this team needs is more Defenders

31 minutes ago, Jolly Ogre said:

I know it is a Temp power but when I re-ran the arc the powers were not even offered again.

It's a one-time reward that can't be gained again by design. 

Reunion player, ex-Defiant.

AE SFMA: Zombie Ninja Pirates! (#18051)

Regeneratio delenda est!