Forum Suggestion : Creative Boards (Art, Writing)?

Would it be possible to add a "Creative" category to the forums?  While I like the content coming out on the "arts" and "costume-discussion" channels of the Homecoming Discord, it would be nice for there to be a place where stuff like that won't get lost in the infinite scrolling of time, including longer-form text stories for the roleplayers that don't need to be confined to individual RP forums/channels.  Also, the current costumes thread could be moved there, keeping them more prominent than risking getting lost in updated threads.

Thanks in advance!

--- Philip

• Like 1

• 3 months later
2 hours ago, Megajoule said:

Maybe make "writing" a more explicit part of that.  As is, stories tend to get posted in Roleplaying.

*nods*  The stories were some of the best parts of the old forums.

Unofficial Homecoming Wiki - Paragon Wiki updated for Homecoming!  Your contributions are welcome!
(Not the owner/operator - just a fan who wants to spread the word.)

• Retired Game Master

Raised from the grave!

3 hours ago, Megajoule said:

There's a separate sub-board, right below this one, for Website Suggestions and Feedback.  I submit that this thread would fit better there.

P.S.: Hi, PJM. 🙂

When this was requested the forums were different and I don't believe there was a website suggestions forum. But yes, now it would be more appropriate there.

Enjoy your new home, suggestion.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1