New AT idea

The_Warpact

So we have Sentinel, which is ranged plus a res or def.

So why couldn't we have a melee with a support set? Example SS/Cold, Savage/Kin, or Titan/Emp, think it would be too OP? The damage and debuff sets together looks pretty formidable, get Leadership, Fighting, and Patron/Epic shield for res/def.

Thoughts?

https://www.twitch.tv/boomie373

The Revenants twitch channel, come watch us face plant, talk smack, and attempt to be world class villains.

41 minutes ago, The_Warpact said:

So we have Sentinel, which is ranged plus a res or def.

So why couldn't we have a melee with a support set? Example SS/Cold, Savage/Kin, or Titan/Emp, think it would be too OP? The damage and debuff sets together looks pretty formidable, get Leadership, Fighting, and Patron/Epic shield for res/def.

Thoughts?

I feel like certain supports sets, which include self-granting defense/resistance/status protection, would perform much better than, say, something like trick arrow or empathy.  Did you have any ideas for an inherent?  Would you rearrange the order of the powers in the sets at all?  What kind of damage/defense scales would this AT have?

1 minute ago, Tyrannical said:

"New AT idea" - Same idea posted less than a week ago, and a week before that, and so on and so on.

I dont come on the forums too much.

So my deepest heartfelt apologies that you had to let me know this and suffer in such a grievous fashion.

'Pon my honor my intentions were in now way shape or form malice filled and furthermore I hope no great suffrage was inflicted upon you to have to live through such torturous events week after week.

Thanks for responding though and letting me know this, my life has been wounded knowing that such a terrible thing has occurred in the world and I will put this up there with famine, war, and strife.

Try to have a better week.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

The Revenants twitch channel, come watch us face plant, talk smack, and attempt to be world class villains.

1 hour ago, The_Warpact said:

So my deepest heartfelt apologies that you had to let me know this and suffer in such a grievous fashion.

'Pon my honor my intentions were... (tedious rambling continues)

It's funny how much effort you went into writing this response compared to the dismal amount of thought that went into your original post, not exactly hard to use the search function either.

But by all means, if a single comment about this topic being a bit repetitive is enough to throw you into an embarrassing tantrum, its probably for the best you dont come on the forums too much.

Try to have a better... month? However long it takes for you to get over yourself. 

Edited by Tyrannical
  • Sad 1

52 minutes ago, The_Warpact said:

'Pon my honor my intentions were in now way shape or form malice filled and furthermore I hope no great suffrage was inflicted upon you to have to live through such torturous events week after week.

Thanks for responding though and letting me know this, my life has been wounded knowing that such a terrible thing has occurred in the world and I will put this up there with famine, war, and strife.

Try to have a better week.

This is a great response. If I could award points, I would give you six for this(that's a lot in my made up on the spot game in my head) and would read again. Well played.

9 hours ago, Tyrannical said:

A shame it was wasted on something so trivial.

it's like hunting rabbits with a 50cal, just pure overcompensation. 

Otherwise I'd actually find it haha funny and not cringe funny. :classic_tongue:

Well everyone can only strive to your level of arrogance and godliness.

As usual though you fall to the class of fail, instead of offering advice you fall to the usual rambling of a petulant child flailing around with your internet phallus proving how big and large you are with snarkiness.

But, to the rest of us just another troll who felt their overinflated ego gives them justification to respond.

Well played your drivel is predictable and sad.

Have a better life or perhaps start over or better yet just scroll on.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

28 minutes ago, The_Warpact said:

Well everyone can only strive to your level of arrogance and godliness.

As usual though you fall to the class of fail, instead of offering advice you fall to... (tantrum continues)

Usually people defend their ideas with reason and rationale, rather than being so fragile they descend into psuedo-bardic drivel in some vain attempt to sound clever in front of internet strangers.

Its sort of the pot calling the kettle black at this point, you were insecure enough to go on some childish tangent as soon as somebody dared challenge your "new idea", so you cast yourself as the real troll here from the start... especially considering you 'dont come to the forums too much' yet seem to be active enough to prolonge your pointless ramblings.

But if you want genuine advice on the topic, it's the same as everyone else here; a big old /jranger

Have a good afterlife?

Edited by Tyrannical

30 minutes ago, Tyrannical said:

Usually people defend their ideas with reason and rationale, rather than being so fragile they descend into psuedo-bardic drivel in some vain attempt to sound clever in front of internet strangers.

Its sort of the pot calling the kettle black at this point, you were insecure enough to go on some childish tangent as soon as somebody dared challenge your "new idea", so you cast yourself as the real troll here from the start... especially considering you 'dont come to the forums too much' yet seem to be active enough to prolonge your pointless ramblings.

But if you want genuine advice on the topic, it's the same as everyone else here; a big old /jranger

Have a good 

Ah, but see you've been called out as to your true nature and your internet ego has obviously suffered a blow.

Not to be undone or lose face since apparently you frequent this forum quite often, you continue your prattling in a vain attempt to assert your dominance and reign supreme as the keyboard warrior that you strive to be.

But, as often in the case we are not supposed to feed the trolls, but, I find it strangely satisfying to call you out.

You strive too much to be your namesake what a sad creature you must be in rl.

Get some help its apparent that you truly need it.

• Haha 2

35 minutes ago, The_Warpact said:

Ah, but see you've been called out as to your true nature and your internet ego has obviously suffered a blow.

Not to be undone or lose face since apparently you frequent this forum quite often, you continue your prattling in a vain attempt to assert your dominance and reign supreme as the keyboard warrior that you strive to be.

But, as often in the case we are not supposed to feed the trolls, but, I find it strangely satisfying to call you out.

You strive too much to be your namesake what a sad creature you must be in rl.

Get some help its apparent that you truly need it.

Thanks for proving my point, well played.

Edited by Tyrannical