Stuck in Base Portal When Entering Base

PeterDutcherJr

Since this morning's patch, whenever I enter my base, I am stuck inside of the base portal. Typing /stuck does not free me from it. I am able to leave the base, or enter base edit mode to get free, but since I do not grant base editing to all members, this is an issue.

I guess the first question would be if anyone else is experiencing this issue?

I saw this answered in the patch notes for today thread.

If I recall, the solution was to move the entrance to somewhere else in the room. Exit the base, enter the base and that should have fixed it. They then stated that you can move the entrance back to where it was and it still stayed fixed.

50 minutes ago, Hardship said:

I saw this answered in the patch notes for today thread.

If I recall, the solution was to move the entrance to somewhere else in the room. Exit the base, enter the base and that should have fixed it. They then stated that you can move the entrance back to where it was and it still stayed fixed.

This happened to me a while back, and moving the portal does fix it, although I never moved mine back to where it was.

Edited by Nefertari

Usually what causes this, I think, is that the portal is not flush with the floor. It's either a tiny bit in the floor or over it. Is the height of the room the default 2nd layer or is it lower or higher? Usually fewer problems happen on the default height but if something is making your base spawn "off", you could try raising or lowering one square and putting the portal on that.

See me on Excelsior as Eridanus - Whisperkill - Kid Physics - Ranger Wilde - The Hometown Scrapper - Firewatch - and more!

You need to raise the portal out of the floor a notch or two.

• Like 1

OG Server: Pinnacle  <||>  Current Primary Server: Torchbearer  ||  Also found on the others if desired  <||> Generally Inactive

Installing CoX:  Windows  ||  MacOS  ||  MacOS for M1  <||>  Migrating Data from an Older Installation

Clubs: Mid's Hero Designer  ||  PC Builders  ||  HC Wiki  ||  Jerk Hackers

Old Forums  <||>  Titan Network  <||>  Heroica! (by @Shenanigunner)

On 1/30/2020 at 4:19 PM, WanderingAries said:

You need to raise the portal out of the floor a notch or two.

This. So much this.

Being constantly offended doesn't mean you're right, it just means you're too narcissistic to tolerate opinions different than your own.

With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility.

Let's Go Crack a Planet.