is the grav pet worth it?

terrasmash

As for slotting, slot him with KB to KDs, then use Wormhole (also with KB to KD) to summon enemies right on top of him. They'll bounce helplessly in place, plus they'll often aggro Singy when they wake up from the stun instead of you, and he's got the HP and resistance to survive it. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 2/13/2020 at 8:14 PM, mbre2006 said:

Singy will actually do better crowd control than you. It seems it is capable of utilizing every ability in the grav set. My only fear is it will be able to summon another singy and eliminate the master entirely.

This is so embarrassingly true. I have seen Singy, by itself, handle massive spawns with no trouble. Things like stopping an entire ambush without the team even noticing.

Singy was my first pet ever in COH lo these many yarin ago. I have recently tried some of the other controller pets, and singy far outpaces every one. It may not be the highest damage, but it does enough. Plus, it has ridiculously good controls, as you say. And all the other pets I have tried die like puuuuuuuuuunks, whereas Singy nearly never dies.

On 2/13/2020 at 8:46 PM, oedipus_tex said:

Singularity is the strongest pet in the game IMO. Masterminds wish they got Singularity as a pet. 

I literally can't play MMs because Singy ruined me for them. It's smarter than any other pet, heck it's practically smarter than I am.

On 2/13/2020 at 11:31 AM, terrasmash said:

is the grav pet worth slotting for or is it skip-able? my assult is ma and if its worth the slots what to slot it with ?

6 slot it with the Purple Pet Damage set. You will not be sorry, though you might be embarrassed by your pet outperforming you. 

Edited by VV

Honestly, Singularity is the most reliable pet out there.

- You can effectively chain-CC monsters a lot easier since it has access to Holds/Roots, thereby reducing your need to (re)apply CC.

- Impact is also a highly valuable factor Singularity applies for big damage.

- KnockBACK aspect can be used as a safety tactic, especially in tight CoT halls. Feeling overwhelmed? Run through Singularity and/or stand near it and it will protect you.

- KnockDOWN for scenarios previously described above with slotting capabilities.

- It's kinda Tanky. Being unhealable takes a slight burden off while he has high regeneration and is buffable.

- Highly CC-Immune. In rare instances this aspect has saved me when I was CC'd and Singularity is dishing out attacks.

- Intangible. Doesn't block doors for you and your team.

Gosh. I'll never forget the day when you could summon multiple pets. I recall teaming with a Gravity Controller that consistently had 2-3 Singularities and he just had everything on lockdown like a god.

Edited by Nayeh