[Beta] Patch Notes for February 29th, 2020 (Issue 26, Page 5 - Build 2)

The Curator

/ma is the Mission Architect Channel, which is Shard-wide just like Help, LFG, and Arena Chat.

By the way; good call on the colour for the General Channel, Homecoming Team!  It's distinct from any other channel colour I can think of (unlike LFG vs SG, *grumble grumble*).

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Murcielago said:

Damn y'all complained so much about Dark Consumption getting changed, now we're not getting squat. Shadow Maul is a consolation prize. 

Nope, has nothing to do with that.  Turned out that balancing Dark Consumption was a larger task than they planned on, so it was shelved.

Unofficial Homecoming Wiki - Paragon Wiki updated for Homecoming!  Your contributions are welcome!
(Not the owner/operator - just a fan who wants to spread the word.)

5 hours ago, Murcielago said:

Damn y'all complained so much about Dark Consumption getting changed, now we're not getting squat. Shadow Maul is a consolation prize. 

Complaints, balancing issues when tested.. I think it was a complicated matter. They had a vision on what they wanted to do but were also trying to cater to our inputs. I do know the first rendition of the power had the potential to be too powerful and definitely needed a rework. I believe they may look into DM again and am hoping so. 

11 hours ago, Murcielago said:

Don't pin this on us, the second iteration was worthless and a fifteen second DoT wouldn't be much better. You aren't missing much.

First version just needed a slight nerf, honestly.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, ScarySai said:

Don't pin this on us, the second iteration was worthless and a fifteen second DoT wouldn't be much better. You aren't missing much.

First version just needed a slight nerf, honestly.

I have no reason, but I blame you, and I'M STICKING TO IT!

• Like 1

• Jimmy locked this topic