THIS IS JUSTICE!!!!

Bleyszen Lord

Oh my goodness so many names!  @CorbinGliss here, spines/SR scrapper that ran the Elude/Phase rush combo in arenas when they introduced the LotG enhancements.  As well as Starsmash an Energy/Nin stalker that I ran in Siren's Call.  I was generally in a trio with @Rakin and @Troken in PvP zones and arenas or PLing with our fire/kin Yu Wan Pee El XD.

Not sure what I'm going to play with yet but I'm sure I'll see y'all around on Excelsior!

• Thumbs Up 1

ARCTURUS leader of The Rising Star SG

Top 10 for many years.

Other characters were: Watchlar, Brock Lee, Flaming Hornet, Retrogradiant, NovaStrike Tachyon

Current global is @watchlar

Searching for old teammates:

CelticStar, Green Arrow, Hro, Captain Rabbit

and any of the Nova Strike team.

Edited by ArchonArcturus
  • Thumbs Up 1

Tubbius here, of Justice for many years. Former AE architect (working on that again, here; I already have a few arcs back up and running). My wife, Austara, is also back, as are a couple of other friends of ours from The Omniscients super group. We're all on Excelsior, too.

In terms of main characters of mine, you might remember Tubbius (the Santa lookalike below) or Waddle the Penguin.

screenshot_090922-23-27-26.jpg

Edited by Tubbius
  • Thumbs Up 1

• 4 weeks later

Another Justice player here. Primary was Nothingman (energy/devices blaster), alts included Light Years, Kiana, Dissident.  Happy to be back. BTW we re-established the Paragons of Justice SG.  My buddy from back then is also on. His main was Witchkiller. Hope to see you all on. My toons: 

Crazy Mary (FF tank)

Fixxxer (Spines/Fire brute)

Breakerfall (grav/time control)

Edited by unstatusthequo
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

I played on Justice and Guardian from 2005 to 2012. My main character was The Foole and I was in the OMEGA SECTOR super group on Justice. 

I'm so happy to be back. I've already recreated Foole and hope to see some familiar faces as well as meet new people.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Pizza (Pepperoni) 1

• 4 weeks later

I was mainly on Justice for years until the shutdown. I didn't run with a SG, but did run TF's frequently with many people I met along the way. Mydian was my main, a nifty half demon Scrapper. Unfortunately, I can't remember the names of any of my friends. Old age has struck and I lost the computer from days of yore.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 4 weeks later
  • 2 months later

Hello there! Played on Justice between 2004-08/09. Just came back this past March.

My toons on Justice were:

SG Team Sexy

KaLiTa - Scrapper - Super Reflex/Katana

IsLanD FLaVor - Defender - Emp/Energy

Mini KaL - Scrapper - Regen/MA

Sip - Controller - ill/kin

Wanted to say that I recognize alot of your toon names. Amazing that you are all here. 

You can find me on Excelsior Server now with toons

IsLand Flavor - Same AT and Powers

Mini KaL - Same

Phantom Smack - ill/kin cause Sip was taken lol

Global @KaLiTa

See you folks around. come say hi.

image.thumb.jpeg.455a80fa1e001124c1a3db89c571742a.jpeg

• Thumbs Up 1