THIS IS JUSTICE!!!!

Bleyszen Lord

On 6/17/2019 at 3:50 PM, Nyssa said:

Hello everyone, I used to be known as Pinz, DJNeedlez and Torsion, among a myriad of others, good to see this is up and running

Needlez!!!!!!!! 

<--- formerly known as none other than DJ Dazzler 😄 How ya doing?!

• 2 weeks later
  • 2 weeks later

Bump

@Bionic_Flea I saw you in one of the AE missions!! That was pretty cool.. except for the part where your doppelganger/tribute NPC kept trying to hurt me.

"Homecoming is not perfect but it is still better than the alternative.. at least so far" - Unknown  (Wise words Unknown!)

Si vis pacem, para bellum

On 11/18/2019 at 2:16 PM, Troo said:

Misfit Villains.. are we doing SGs also?

Tru

Troo

Gy

Other 50s - Iron, Marvelous, ViP, Teeko, Dix, Nua, Laziest

Oh man hey Troo!! I was curious about Misfit Villain Players too. I def remember you man.

This is mini from misfits.

Add me at @-mini

Hello Everyone!  Heroette here!!!  So good to see so many familiar names.  Now, does anyone remember me?  Penelope Pistol was my main (and someone stole my name - haha).  Looking for a Supergroup on Excelsior )  I am Heroette on that server.  Great to be home!!!!

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later
  • 2 weeks later
On 12/21/2019 at 3:35 PM, Heroette said:

Hello Everyone!  Heroette here!!!  So good to see so many familiar names.  Now, does anyone remember me?  Penelope Pistol was my main (and someone stole my name - haha).  Looking for a Supergroup on Excelsior )  I am Heroette on that server.  Great to be home!!!!

Welcome back, Plucky!  And everyone else!  🧡  And an especially warm welcome back to Heroette!  I remember Penelope Pistol and a last dance under Atlas as Capt Aqua.  @Healix has a lovely (blueside) SG base on Excelsior.  My fewer red toons have a VG (House Von Gelmini, naturally.) 

On Justice you might remember me as @Kristoff von Gelmini; on Excelsior my global is easier:  @KvG (i dont think it's case sensitive.)

Yay for the return of CoH!  Looking forward yet more old friends and new friends!   Stay super!

On 12/21/2019 at 9:31 AM, arc590 said:

Oh man hey Troo!! I was curious about Misfit Villain Players too. I def remember you man.

This is mini from misfits.

Add me at @-mini

Misfit Villains for e v e r ! ! 😃

"Homecoming is not perfect but it is still better than the alternative.. at least so far" - Unknown  (Wise words Unknown!)

Si vis pacem, para bellum

On 1/17/2020 at 4:35 PM, Heroette said:

Hi Kristoff, 

I do remember you!!!  Looking forward to teaming in the future!!!

Heroette

@Heroette Didn't you attend at least one of the HeroCons?

Dislike certain sounds? Silence/Modify specific sounds. Looking for modified whole powerset sfx?

Check out Michiyo's modder or Solerverse's thread.  Got a punny character? You should share it.

On 11/18/2019 at 2:16 PM, Troo said:

Misfit Villains.. are we doing SGs also?

Tru

Troo

Gy

Other 50s - Iron, Marvelous, ViP, Teeko, Dix, Nua, Laziest

hey ViP, how have you been! ?! Did you get Misfit Villains going yet? If so can I join ? 😛hit me up @wasuber I'll jump shards anytime to play with you guys.

Hey Super Friends...

I was darkdante, darcdante, dark dante, darc dante, and any other form of dark dante I could snag... as well as many other dante names that started with D like dante darko, doctor dante, dante diablo, diabolical dante, etc.

Justice ftw.

shout out to pr0n shop

• 2 weeks later

All you Justice peeps! What servers do you primarily end up on, I currently have several toons on Everlasting, they have raids that fit my west coast schedule the best. I also have a few in Indom doing group leveling pacts, sort of 🙂

I'd love to join up with you guys sometime and talk about how cool Waffle Supreme was in PVP, what a chill dude. Where are you Nursette and Mike Killa! Baby Cakes!! ILLRAD!!! And a few fould mouthed Aussies and Brits, loved you guys!

Also, Haute Earth, I think I have a screenshot of us together on live, how crazy is that.

• Like 2