Need Advice on Alpha Slot for Grav/FF

Gregg247

My Gravity/FF Controller just hit level 50 and I'm not sure what to get in terms of filling the Alpha Slot.  I thought my END issues were behind me, as I play this alt in a very slow and relaxed way, and I've taken both Conserve Power and Physical Perfection to keep the blue bar filled.  However, I just did the Mender Ramiel mission where I fought both Weakened Honoree and his Elite Boss helper (both were purple to me) at the same time and, although I was able to beat them with just Singularity helping, it took quite a toll on my END bar.  Should I take Agility or Cardiac?  If neither of these, what else should I look into?  I have a lot of Recharge, as I've been loading up on IO sets with +Rechg (I still have a few more LotG to buy), so I think I'm okay there.  How about Musculature, for more Dmg?

Any advice would be appreciated.

Share your build as it currently stands, and let us know how much you're willing to spend. Do you have the Panacea +End/HP in health? Miracle, Numina? Do you have Performance Shifter +End in Stamina and Physical Perfection?

If so, and youre still having endurance trouble, then look into the endurance reduction options, or Musculature Radial

PPM Information Guide               Survivability Tool                  Interface DoT Procs Guide

Time Manipulation Guide             Bopper Builds                      +HP/+Regen Proc Cheat Sheet

Super Pack Drop Percentages       Recharge Guide                   Base Empowerment: Temp Powers

Bopper's Tools & Formulas                         Mids' Reborn                       

I have one set of Performance Shifter (in Stamina), but hadn't considered the Miracle, Panacea, and Numina boosts.  Thanks!  Once I take those, my END issues should be over.  Which Alpha would be the best to choose at that point?  

11 minutes ago, Gregg247 said:

I have one set of Performance Shifter (in Stamina), but hadn't considered the Miracle, Panacea, and Numina boosts.  Thanks!  Once I take those, my END issues should be over.  Which Alpha would be the best to choose at that point?  

You should also add a Performance Shifter into Physical Perfection. It's not a unique.

As for good Alpha options, I think you should look at Agility Core as you will get Defense buffs that will boost your forcefield, more recharge (I assume you aren't going heavy on procs), and you get endmod benefits that will boost your physical perfection and stamina.

Otherwise, you can go for either of the Damage Alphas. Both include tohit and defense debuff enhancements which probably won't help you, but the Musculature will improve your Endmod (good for stamina and physical perfection) as well as your immobilizes. The other benefits your holds and range.

PPM Information Guide               Survivability Tool                  Interface DoT Procs Guide

Time Manipulation Guide             Bopper Builds                      +HP/+Regen Proc Cheat Sheet

Super Pack Drop Percentages       Recharge Guide                   Base Empowerment: Temp Powers

Bopper's Tools & Formulas                         Mids' Reborn                       

I put the T3 Cardiac Alpha (Total Core Revamp)  in my Grav/FF and I find it pretty helpful. I also have Conserve power, but not Physical Perfection in my build.

I posted my current build in this thread, and it has been working quite well for me.  The only time I seem to run into END issues is in lengthy extended fights (and only rarely at that), or if I forget to shut my prestige travel power off during the battle.  It, and Invisibility can chew quite a bit of END, and if it does get tight, I'll turn invis off until that fight is over also. I also run Maneuvers and Tactics as well, and they're fairly costly.

Hope that helps.

Regards,