Nerco / Kin Would it be close to Demons?

FUBARczar

But Speed Boost does allow the pets to close the gap a bit quicker.  As a Necro/Kin, I very often find myself running to melee along with the Zombies so we all can get the buffs and the MM bonus.  SB does not affect pet recharge, but it's still strong for melee-focused pets

Formerly Infinity, Currently Everlasting

50s:  Necro/Kin MM, Ill/Storm 'Troller, Kin/EnA Stalker, NRG/EnA Sentinel, Grav/Elec Dom, Invuln/Staff Tanker, Mind/Dark 'Troller, Earth/Nature 'Troller, Merc/FF MM

• 3 weeks later

Necro / Kin seems a good match, I'm thinking of trying it myself.  Kin doesn't have much mitigation, but you get a good bit of control from Lich.  Zombies and Knights are slow and do best in melee - improved significantly by speed boost, and possibly inertial reduction.  Kin's heal and damage buffs work in melee range, which the zombies and knights are.  Color Kin dark or black, or red, and it would look decent with them.  Besides Rage Zombies!

necro will not do as much damage as demon. your highest damage dealers for both sets are the lieutenants, but yours do lethal while demons do a mix of fire and toxic. the hell fire demonling and the hellfire demon both apply -resists with their breath attacks and they stack feeding this further.

kin is an interesting choice for an mm. while you can spam transference all day long with your melee pets you still need another layer to keep them alive. i believe the pet damage cap is pretty low like 200% so a half-assed fulcrum will cap them easy.

your pets will benefit from the recovery in speed boost and transference means you won't need to take ageless like so many masterminds need to due to mastermind secondaries having an added endurance cost. you could go for barrier and really make your pets tanky - for a time.