Bonuses turn Red

Fun fact: in 15 years this is only the 2nd time I've read something indicating the Rule of Five applies to individual set bonuses (e.g. Small Damage Bonus) as opposed to specific enhancement set bonuses (e.g. Sirocco's Dervish set bonus #3 can only occur 5 times).  

This is how bad the game is at explaining the very important Rule of Fives.

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, Redlynne said:

This is why we use build planner programs to do that, since the game itself doesn't.

Ive used one as well, i find navigating between the program and the game cumbersome at best. Actually another thing i was thinking the other day, is it would be nice to export my in game build to a text file or something the planners can import. Though i didnt see an option to track this in the program i was using either, though i could have missed it.

3 minutes ago, Communistpenguin said:

Ive used one as well, i find navigating between the program and the game cumbersome at best. Actually another thing i was thinking the other day, is it would be nice to export my in game build to a text file or something the planners can import. Though i didnt see an option to track this in the program i was using either, though i could have missed it.

On 3/13/2020 at 3:44 PM, SuperPlyx said:

Actually the command is /buildsave   And it will save a text file of your build to your CoH folder in a folder named after your global name. I understand this text file can be opened by the newer version of Mid's.

LINK

IifneyR.gif

Verbogeny is one of many pleasurettes afforded a creatific thinkerizer.

On 3/20/2020 at 7:34 AM, Replacement said:

Fun fact: in 15 years this is only the 2nd time I've read something indicating the Rule of Five applies to individual set bonuses (e.g. Small Damage Bonus) as opposed to specific enhancement set bonuses (e.g. Sirocco's Dervish set bonus #3 can only occur 5 times).  

This is how bad the game is at explaining the very important Rule of Fives.

It's clearly stated in the Paragonwiki page under 'The Law of Fives', but I have to agree that it's not clearly laid out in anything the player gets in their introduction to invention sets.