See NPC powers?

Idiotfool

No way in game. The closest you can do is see their current stats using the analyzer (it'll temporarily replace your numbers in Combat Attributes).

Out of game, there's the articles on Paragon Wiki, which is probably the easiest source of info currently. My Index Obscurum tools include access to the full details for every power/powerset in the game, including NPC powers, but that's not really in a consumer-friendly format yet (the website might one day have that info, but there's still a lot of work to do to just nicely display just player powers)

• Thanks 1

Constantly i remind myself not to assume others have certain mobs missions or task forces memorized.  Because while i am Snarky i try not to act like the impatient WoW veterans i have had to deal with

memorizing the fact that the Malta guy with the cool looking blue energy rifle is one of the most hated people in the game is just how we roll around here

Also certain maps take forever to learn   At least for me. The cave (blueish tone) with the large round layer cake design was super annoying to learn. It kills soloing speed too. But there is a cave with a strange tunnel over the Regular room you have to curve around and line up to the opening or you miss it. Took me forever to figure it out. CoT caves?  I can get through them but there are some rooms that still give me fits. 

There is just about enough variety of mobs in the city to make it seem like they are nearly infinite. But you just learn the real problem children (mr sapper with blue rifle) and treat everybody else as either s hard target or a soft target. It gets to where you just classify them with their groups “Cimerora ITF romans debuff your defense” rather than picking out the specific mob that is doing it

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Snarky said:

Constantly i remind myself not to assume others have certain mobs missions or task forces memorized.  Because while i am Snarky

So that would be 100% of the time?   😉

• Like 1

Originally on Infinity.  I have Ironblade on every shard.  -  My only AE arc:  The Origin of Mark IV  (ID 48002)

Link to the story of Toggle Man, since I keep having to track down my original post.

2 hours ago, Ironblade said:

So that would be 100% of the time?   😉

I am Snarky 100% time lol.  I was saying in another thread I drive a semi in a major metro area.  So....I really do try and be courteous and safe.  You learn people have a thousand things on their mind while driving....that is not driving.  At the same time I have to get from point A to point B, and I want to do a speed TF if you know what I mean.  So, I am not going to stop traffic so someone can creep out 30 feet before they start accelerating.  You read the road, you more or less know the patterns, and you get it done.  There are always the crazies, makes it tough, but you just deal with it.  And yes, I snark at people from behind the wheel.  That airhorn sees a use about every other day.  2 times a day on bad days.  Keep in mind I can only use it when things are FUBAR.  So....yeah

On 3/21/2020 at 10:53 AM, Caulderone said:

It's probably not exactly what you are looking for, but there is a Temp Power called Power Analyzer.  It is available at the P2W store.

Do a search in that post for Power Analyzer.

Thank you. Does this only work if the power effects you, or if the NPC throws up a defense shield, would that show up, too?

... so you can see the names and the effects of powers they cast on themselves. Likewise you can see what they're doing to you so you can sort of reconstruct their power list. It's all very tedious though. It would be nice to just see their builds.

7 hours ago, Gremlin said:

... so you can see the names and the effects of powers they cast on themselves. Likewise you can see what they're doing to you so you can sort of reconstruct their power list. It's all very tedious though. It would be nice to just see their builds.

I think the issue with that it that they don't use the same powers that we do. for example, their Moment of Glory has vastly different numbers than ours does. (I'm looking at you Paragon Protectors) And some mobs have powers that we can't even get. I believe Ghostwidow would be a good example of that.

As long as their power is offensive and does at least something other than pure damage (even knockback), then it will briefly appear below your health bar window alongside all the other powers currently affecting you. You can right click those and see their effects (though they'll tell you numbers based on your AT and not the enemy's). Kind of a weird method and it only works on powers used against you, but it can still be helpful.