Sister SOlaris' arc..hoqw to reset her last mission

Razor Cure

As the title says. I accidentally clicked to fast, and picked the option that sends all the NPCs to help, when i want to do it solo (for the badge). However, if I go back too her, I have no option to abandon the mission, only complete.

Is there anyway too fix this? Maybe a GM?

Typically, the way you reset a mission is to make some other mission the current mission. The game will ask you if you want to abandon the first one. You say yes. Is this not working for you?

Note that you can’t always do this easily. If you’re doing a task force (Including oro missions) you’ll need to abandon the whole thing and start over. 

oh yeah. I think if you log for a while (maybe 24 hours?) the mission will reset on its own as well. 

Edited by ZekeStenzland

A Zeke said, you can another mission the active mission.

You may get the "Are you sure you want to abandon your current mission?" dialog and it generally does not reset the mission itself. You can contact Solaris and select to abandon mission (not auto-complete) and then talk to her again to start the process over.

Dislike certain sounds? Silence/Modify specific sounds. Looking for modified whole powerset sfx?

Check out Michiyo's modder or Solerverse's thread.  Got a punny character? You should share it.

Hmmm...  Last time I wanted to reset a single mission in an arc, someone told me to simply log out to character select and log back in.  You dont have to wait at all to log back in.

It worked for me.  And it reset the mission as if I hadn't entered it yet.

@Super Whatsit

Superbase passcode (Excelsior) is "passcode-6475"

It's all a Nemesis plot.  But not everything is a Nemesis plot!