Patch Notes for March 31st, 2020 - Issue 26, Page 5

3 hours ago, ArchVileTerror said:

I couldn't follow it personally, so I'm not even 100% sure of the how and why of it.

tldr; Coming up with a balanced version wasn't the low hanging fruit they thought it would be, so they shelved it.

Unofficial Homecoming Wiki - Paragon Wiki updated for Homecoming!  Your contributions are welcome!
(Not the owner/operator - just a fan who wants to spread the word.)

1 hour ago, Doc_Scorpion said:

tldr; Coming up with a balanced version wasn't the low hanging fruit they thought it would be, so they shelved it.

Because they kept trying to make it a 90s mini nuke with a pointless end ratio mechanic, rather than making it a 60s recharge with just slightly more damage and balanced end gain like they should have.

Are the recipes for the new IOs correct? I know it doesn't matter because they all cost the same (i.e. come from the same pool), but the salvage is all the same on each recipe of a set.

Edited by Herotu

On 4/1/2020 at 5:52 PM, Crysis said:

Clicky keyboards should NEVER be nerfed.  Can we at least agree on that?

No.  *office rage! Bangs the keyboard against the sharp corner of the desk until the 'clicky' (and annoying...) k/b breaks into smithereens.

Dark melee.  Smack fu being quicker and more AoE?  Golden.  And?  Dark Consumption.  You know?  archaicly slow.  For a 'build up' power wayyyyy too slow.  Be more fun if it proc'd off 'smack fu'.

Azrael.

Edited by Golden Azrael