Patch Notes for March 31st, 2020 - Issue 26, Page 5

11 minutes ago, drbuzzard said:

Not sure if this was intentional, but LFG no longer works to teleport you around to contacts (at least solo). 

This is a huge stealth nerf if not a bug.

Between this and inf nerf, it just chips away at the game for me. 

As for the thing people are saying about buying power not changing.  That is not the case for Super-packs to get ATOs and Winter IOs. If you don't want to spend merits on them, they now take twice as long to earn.

• Like 3

Just now, Inflated Donkey said:

As for the thing people are saying about buying power not changing.  That is not the case for Super-packs to get ATOs and Winter IOs. If you don't want to spend merits on them, they now take twice as long to earn.

And they still haven't added skippable cutscenes!

• Like 3

• City Council
17 minutes ago, drbuzzard said:

Not sure if this was intentional, but LFG no longer works to teleport you around to contacts (at least solo). 

This is handled by a separate service that seems to be offline - thanks for letting us know. Looking into it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

Got time to spare? Want to see Homecoming thrive? Consider volunteering as a Game Master!

• City Council
31 minutes ago, drbuzzard said:

17 minutes ago, Inflated Donkey said:

This has now been resolved.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5

Got time to spare? Want to see Homecoming thrive? Consider volunteering as a Game Master!

DFB queue appears to be bugged.  Form a team, queue for DB, enter TF, and team is gone.  Players are in the starting area, but no longer teamed.  Can't re-form team because of this error: "Must be league leader to perform this action" (I was the original team leader).

@Rathstar

Energy/Energy Blaster (50+3) on Everlasting

Energy/Temporal Blaster (50+3) on Excelsior

Energy/Willpower Sentinel (50+3) on Indomitable

Energy/Energy Sentinel (50+1) on Torchbearer

• City Council
Just now, Rathulfr said:

DFB queue appears to be bugged.  Form a team, queue for DB, enter TF, and team is gone.  Players are in the starting area, but no longer teamed.  Can't re-form team because of this error: "Must be league leader to perform this action" (I was the original team leader).

We recently became aware of this - investigating now. Seems some of the secondary services didn't wake up properly when the servers went live.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, eknudson said:

OK, just confirming the SR tank DDR fix. I'm still confused here.

My level 28 SR tank looking at combat attributes, without Evasion active:

image.png.e09aa5dc5ef370796cf2fff7866e0a94.png

Then the same tank with Evasion turned on:

image.png.1e32504cc234e2bb0c831c4b36814460.png

image.png.c2f3d978b3af1dd62be3dbacd476e269.png

So... why doesn't the listed total change, and why is the listed 64.28% not the sum of the numbers below in either case?

Looking at your pictures, the total is shown in blue. It was my understanding that blue indicated the max had been reached, white meant there was more room and red was negative. Am I wrong in my assumption of the color differences?

• Like 1

Just now, dwmgxyz said:

Looking at your pictures, the total is shown in blue. It was my understanding that blue indicated the max had been reached, white meant there was more room and red was negative. Am I wrong in my assumption of the color differences?

Correct. Blue = capped.

@Twi - Phobia on Everlasting

I love everything about this. Even the exploit fix (and I farm and I always struggle with inf because of altitis). Specially excited about the costume updates and can't wait to play with Elec Affinity. Thanks HC devs for your hard work!

6 minutes ago, Gristlebone said:

mmmm no electrical affinity for Corrupters??????????

I see it for MMs, Defenders, and Trollers but not an option for me on Corrupter.

I just created an Elec Blast/Elec Affinity Corruptor. Remember it's a secondary, not a primary.

Edited by Keen
  • Like 3

@Keen Stronghold (Virtue, Everlasting)
Hamidon Raids - Role Guide

31 minutes ago, Gristlebone said:

mmmm no electrical affinity for Corrupters??????????

I see it for MMs, Defenders, and Trollers but not an option for me on Corrupter.

It's a secondary power set for Corruptors.  I just made one.

• Like 1

@Rathstar

Energy/Energy Blaster (50+3) on Everlasting

Energy/Temporal Blaster (50+3) on Excelsior

Energy/Willpower Sentinel (50+3) on Indomitable

Energy/Energy Sentinel (50+1) on Torchbearer

I want to thank the dev team for all their hard work on this patch. Overall super amazing. New powersets. New IOs. Costume customizations. Quality of live improvements. Balance passes. Truly a large undertaking. And on a volunteer basis. 

Thanks for all your hard work!  Don’t let the influence change negativity get you down. I would venture to say the community in large appreciates all you do 😄

Edited by Saikochoro
  • Like 4

Just now, Aracknight said:

Isn't the cap for DDR on Super Reflexes 95%?

I don't think powersets have unique caps, AFAIK unique caps are AT based. I do think you're right that the DDR cap for all ATs is 95%, though. But that is also at level 50, that picture was taken at level 28. There's a lot of things that scale with level, that miiiight be one of them, but I'm not 100% sure on that.

@Twi - Phobia on Everlasting

3 hours ago, eknudson said:

OK, just confirming the SR tank DDR fix. I'm still confused here.

My level 28 SR tank looking at combat attributes, without Evasion active:

image.png.e09aa5dc5ef370796cf2fff7866e0a94.png

Then the same tank with Evasion turned on:

image.png.1e32504cc234e2bb0c831c4b36814460.png

image.png.c2f3d978b3af1dd62be3dbacd476e269.png

So... why doesn't the listed total change, and why is the listed 64.28% not the sum of the numbers below in either case?

Yeah, here it is.  Math says it should be 86.6%, no?