Invention IO renaming: Snare

Hello!

My OCD bothers me about these IO's that are called "Snare" when it fact, they are SLOW IO's.  Everything in the description talks about slow, not snare.  Even the IO set's use the words slow.  How about we rename these invention IO's to Slow because I still get confused when I search auction house for slow and get no results and then I remember I have to use snare.

Just a minor thing, but thought I'd mention it...

Icecomet

• Like 2

Icecomet

Play my backstory arcs:

Origin: Icecomet  (Arc ID 24805), Origin: Icecomet - Chapter 2  (Arc ID 29282), Origin Icecomet - Chapter 3 (Arc ID 39625)

Chapters 4 & 5  (Under development, Coming Soon!)

3 hours ago, MTeague said:

Snare translates to me because of many many years spent in EverQuest.  But yea.  It should be slow.  Stun / Disorient has a similar issue.

Ahh, ok, I never noticed because I've never played a toon that has or uses stun/disorient (i.e. I never played tankers and such)...

Would still, for the sake of consistency, like to see this updated to reflect the nomenclatures of the game!

Cheers!

P.S.

I spent an eternity in EverQuest and only cancelled my membership 4 months ago...  (Veeshan server is where I originated)

Edited by Icecomet

Icecomet

Play my backstory arcs:

Origin: Icecomet  (Arc ID 24805), Origin: Icecomet - Chapter 2  (Arc ID 29282), Origin Icecomet - Chapter 3 (Arc ID 39625)

Chapters 4 & 5  (Under development, Coming Soon!)

8 minutes ago, Icecomet said:

Ahh, ok, I never noticed because I've never played a toon that has or uses stun/disorient (i.e. I never played tankers and such)...

Would still, for the sake of consistency, like to see this updated to reflect the nomenclatures of the game!

Cheers!

P.S.

I spent an eternity in EverQuest and only cancelled my membership 4 months ago...  (Veeshan server is where I originated)

Welcome to CoH!

@Rathstar

Energy/Energy Blaster (50+3) on Everlasting

Energy/Temporal Blaster (50+3) on Excelsior

Energy/Willpower Sentinel (50+3) on Indomitable

Energy/Energy Sentinel (50+1) on Torchbearer