Architect Entertainment - Content Ideas

Arcanum

Another thing we need:

COLLECTABLE OBJECT:   PORTALS (tech, arcane, and Rularuu weirdness)

The placeable items have been there in the base editor since forever, and PLENTY of missions involve dimensional travel and would benefit greatly from visible, clickable portals as mission objective. Please?

• Like 2

AE ARCS:

Most Dangerous Game (ongoing): 16058, 16059, 16060, 4363, 15230, 22386, 23645 * The God Machine (finished): 26365 * Family Reunion (finished): 18920 * Remnants (finished): 5405, 5408, 5411, 5597 * Ball and Chain (finished): 33690 * The Scroll of the Spirit Dragon (finished): 37070 * Prime Real Estate (finished):  43979 * Lord of War (finished):  49034 * Euthanatos (ongoing): 41945, 54307, 54312, 50727

On a side note... last patch removed the "Praetorians" faction, which had the Going Rogue models for Praetorian archvillains and I'm sure lots of us miss the good-looking Nightstar, Siege, Shadow Hunter, etc.

Can we please get them back?

• Like 1

AE ARCS:

Most Dangerous Game (ongoing): 16058, 16059, 16060, 4363, 15230, 22386, 23645 * The God Machine (finished): 26365 * Family Reunion (finished): 18920 * Remnants (finished): 5405, 5408, 5411, 5597 * Ball and Chain (finished): 33690 * The Scroll of the Spirit Dragon (finished): 37070 * Prime Real Estate (finished):  43979 * Lord of War (finished):  49034 * Euthanatos (ongoing): 41945, 54307, 54312, 50727

Something that would be quite useful would be HP groupings for Destructable and Defendable objects.  Sometimes they can wind up way more fragile than a mission intends so having the ability to make them tougher (or even weaker) would be useful.

• Like 1

On 4/13/2024 at 9:08 PM, WhiteNightingale said:

On a side note... last patch removed the "Praetorians" faction, which had the Going Rogue models for Praetorian archvillains and I'm sure lots of us miss the good-looking Nightstar, Siege, Shadow Hunter, etc.

Can we please get them back?

@WhiteNightingale,  I don't recall that faction but in case this helps, Praetorian Nightstar and Siege are in the Generic Villain "faction" 

I don't recall every seeing Shadowhunter in there.

Edited by Ankylosaur

AE Arcs: Search for @Ankylosaur    * denotes Dev's Choice

• Adventures in Lit:  Adventures in Wonderland - 25-54*  |  Adventures in Oz - 40-54  |  Adventures in Neverland - 45-54
  • Notable One-offs: Rularularian - 41-54*  |  The Serpent Beyond the Horizon - 46-52*   |  Robolution - 25-34*  |  The Genesis & Geneticists of The Coming Hamiggedon -  41-54*   |  Spycraft and Spidermen - 40-47  |  Return to Faultline - 40-54 
  • Post-Praetoria Series: All That Glitters: Gold Brickers & Mooks 9 Arcs  |   All That Glimmers:  First Warders & Mu - 9 Arcs  | All That Glints: The Awakened & Council - 3 Arcs  |  All That Glows: Nictus & 5th Column - 3 Arcs*   |  All That Gleams: Epilogue (Neo Tokyo) - 1 Arc

Cross-posting... 

AE Arcs: Search for @Ankylosaur    * denotes Dev's Choice

• Adventures in Lit:  Adventures in Wonderland - 25-54*  |  Adventures in Oz - 40-54  |  Adventures in Neverland - 45-54
  • Notable One-offs: Rularularian - 41-54*  |  The Serpent Beyond the Horizon - 46-52*   |  Robolution - 25-34*  |  The Genesis & Geneticists of The Coming Hamiggedon -  41-54*   |  Spycraft and Spidermen - 40-47  |  Return to Faultline - 40-54 
  • Post-Praetoria Series: All That Glitters: Gold Brickers & Mooks 9 Arcs  |   All That Glimmers:  First Warders & Mu - 9 Arcs  | All That Glints: The Awakened & Council - 3 Arcs  |  All That Glows: Nictus & 5th Column - 3 Arcs*   |  All That Gleams: Epilogue (Neo Tokyo) - 1 Arc

• 2 weeks later

A few other things I'd like to see added, particularly as far as custom enemies go:

- The ability to rename an enemy group after making it. This one's self-explanatory, having to delete the entire group file and rebuild it from scratch just because I changed my mind about its name is a needlessly frustrating experience.

- Related, the ability to set an enemy group's display name separately from the name it's saved as. It's doable when making individual boss details, but it's annoying that I can't make a big umbrella-term faction with several subfactions in the vein of Arachnos or the Council.

- NPC dialogue details. A lot of missions give you a friendly NPC (character or destructible object) you need to talk to before triggering some other event, like an enemy ambush or a door unlock, it'd be fun to be able to do that as well.

- On that note, conditionally locked doors which don't open until you complete a prior objective. Again, another staple of pre-made missions, I don't think making it doable by players would be that difficult.

• Like 1