Anything to do with Incarnate Threads once you unlock what you want

plainguy

I have over 2k in threads on one character alone.  Everything I need is T4. Unless they change some big that needs me to respec I don't see what to do with these things.

Am I missing something ? or they just collecting dust ?

59 minutes ago, plainguy said:

I have over 2k in threads on one character alone.  Everything I need is T4. Unless they change some big that needs me to respec I don't see what to do with these things.

Am I missing something ? or they just collecting dust ?

Convert them to super insp in oro and sell them on the ah.  Anywhere from 1 mil - 3mil each per 10 threads.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Williwaw said:

You can't mail threads.

Nor iSalvage sadly.  But you can email yourself unused Emps which really helps to get future alts to a T4 faster.  At one point I had over 300 unused Emps between all of my already T4’d out 50’s.  It’s tedious but emailing them all to myself I was able to fully T4 out the next three alts that hit 50 by vet level 5-6 and only running a handful of iTrials.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Crysis said:

Nor iSalvage sadly.  But you can email yourself unused Emps which really helps to get future alts to a T4 faster.  At one point I had over 300 unused Emps between all of my already T4’d out 50’s.  It’s tedious but emailing them all to myself I was able to fully T4 out the next three alts that hit 50 by vet level 5-6 and only running a handful of iTrials.

You can buy a Transcendant merit (I think it is called) for 50 Empyran merits and email that and then change it back, cuts down on the email attaching.

regards, Screwloose

"I am not young enough to know everything."

• Like 3

Diversify, there are a ton of Incarnate stuff to choose from.  You don't need a generic 1 fits all build, can have 3 builds active and swap when necessary. Who says you need exactly the same 4 powers for every build? 

"Farming is just more fun in my opinion, beating up hordes of angry cosplayers...."  - Coyotedancer

eventually there will be omega, etc.

otherwise convert and sell.

• Like 1

"Homecoming is not perfect but it is still better than the alternative.. at least so far" - Unknown  (Wise words Unknown!)

Si vis pacem, para bellum

16 hours ago, Troo said:

eventually there will be omega, etc.

otherwise convert and sell.

I don’t know that there will be an omega slot; at least on HC.

They notably reworked the incarnate screen from live; removing the “coming soon” slots like Omega so that it now lists only alpha, judgement, interface, lore, destiny and hybrid in a pattern that doesn’t suggest any more are coming.

Frankly, given the lack of profit motive and smaller dev team, I don’t think increasing the power curve even more would be particularly healthy for the game.

Even the live devs in their post-closure AMAs admitted that, had they gone all the way through to Omega, they’d have to shut the whole thing down and launch a CoH2 afterwards because it would have thrown everything so far out of whack.

Other than making it even harder to balance high end content (compare the difference between a fresh 50 and a fully t4’d incarnate), there’s no real benefit to adding even more power at the top in. Heck, it’s already stupid easy to solo AVs and monsters with a solidly t3’d incarnate with just the six alpha-hybrid slots.

• Like 1