Steadfast Protection -Knockback

Big_Bag_of_Nope

I have managed to get my hands on a complete set of this, but I can't find my notebook that had my Fire/Kin Build in it. I do not remember what powers, I know it is not my Primary and my Secondary, but I forget which one I was supposed to take. I am currently level 18. I have speed, jumping, and tactics. I am 90% sure those were all I had before. 

Speed - I have Hasten and SS

Jumping - I only have SJ

Tactics - I have Maneuvers and Tactics (I think, I just got it, and logged off bc it's 4am)

Nonetheless, none of them can take Steadfast Protection >.< 

Please Help - Thank you 

probably tough from the fighting pool. increase density will take it but you said it wasn't in your primary or secondary. but if you want -kb with what you have now the easiest move would be blessing of the zephyr in ss or sj. karma in maneuvers would also work. 

Tough from Fighting Pool is most like what you're looking for.

The only other options I can think of for a controller is Rune of Protection from Sorcery pool (available level 20), or an Epic Armor (available level 35+).

PPM Information Guide               Survivability Tool                  Interface DoT Procs Guide

Time Manipulation Guide             Bopper Builds                      +HP/+Regen Proc Cheat Sheet

Super Pack Drop Percentages       Recharge Guide                   Base Empowerment: Temp Powers

Bopper's Tools & Formulas                         Mids' Reborn                       

1 hour ago, Perfect_Pain said:

I have managed to get my hands on a complete set of this, but I can't find my notebook that had my Fire/Kin Build in it. I do not remember what powers, I know it is not my Primary and my Secondary, but I forget which one I was supposed to take. I am currently level 18. I have speed, jumping, and tactics. I am 90% sure those were all I had before. 

Speed - I have Hasten and SS

Jumping - I only have SJ

Tactics - I have Maneuvers and Tactics (I think, I just got it, and logged off bc it's 4am)

Nonetheless, none of them can take Steadfast Protection >.< 

Please Help - Thank you 

There is a universal travel enhancement called ‘Blessing of the Zephyr’ which gives knocnback protection. This can be slotted into any travel power.  

Chances are this is the one you wanted, as it’s better than the steadfast protection as their are better enhancements for resist powers.

The only power that might take it, other than tough and your epic armour power, is Kinetic’s increased density. 

Retired, October 2022.

Fallout Engineer Rad/AR Defender || Peacemoon Empathy/Psi Defender || Svarteir Dark/Dark Controller

Everlasting || UK Timezone

4 minutes ago, Perfect_Pain said:

Thanks for the replied, I am now 99% sure it was Tough, at level 14. 

Anyone know when I can respec? lol - coming back after 8 years of gloom is a rough spot, things are coming back slowly and quite randomly

you get 1 respec every 10 levels, you can use the command /respec to do it.

I should note that you should *NOT* Respec inside your SG base as that can crash the game and corrupt your character data.

• Thanks 1

What this team needs is more Defenders

4 hours ago, Psyonico said:

you get 1 respec every 10 levels, you can use the command /respec to do it.

I should note that you should *NOT* Respec inside your SG base as that can crash the game and corrupt your character data.

Thanks! You are great!!!