Reinstate 2x influence at 50

Just now, Captain Yesterday said:

SO youve chose to troll someone with a legit grip. Viva City oh Haters!

--

No 1-12

Nah I choose to point that people who claimed to read the thread and obviously didn’t and assign random numbers to folks are in fact a troll.

i also choose to point out that those who want rampant inflation don’t really care about the health of the game.

YMMV

Here's how I see it. 

• It's been a month or so since the Double Influence was disabled / nerfed / removed / your-choice-of-verb-here.
  • There is NO WAY that the devs are unaware of the amount of pushback from people who feel that this was a serious mistake / insult / whatever.
  • The dev have also had an entire month to collect data, observe what has in fact happened. 
    • Did a bunch of people quit? 
    • Has there been a spike of inflation or deflation?
    • Are certain things posted less often or more often?
    • Has this set out to do what they intended, and has it had unforeseen consequences?

If they feel they need to roll back this change, I suspect it's really not that hard for them to do so.

If they feel the cold hard numbers mean it's had the desired effect and is in the long-term best interests of their vision for the game, they will keep it.

But I do not believe continued rageposting, OR rageobjecting, is likely to sway them in either direction.

Now, full disclosure, I am in the camp that considred it something that spiked inflation too much, and I'm glad it's gone. 

You're entirely free to disagree with me.  You're entirely free to file me under one of your numerical categories if you wish. 

I do not feel a need to "discuss the problem" becuase, frankly, in my view the problem has already been fixed.

But if you disagree, there are zero other players who you need to convince.

You really need to convince the DEVS.  

And I bet angry posts aren't going to sway them any more than they have already been swayed (not at all) over the last month.

Calm reasoned arguments, backed up by as much data as you can provide, are far likelier to have an impact more than posting about "City of Haters".

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, MTeague said:

Here's how I see it. 

• It's been a month or so since the Double Influence was disabled / nerfed / removed / your-choice-of-verb-here.
  • There is NO WAY that the devs are unaware of the amount of pushback from people who feel that this was a serious mistake / insult / whatever.
  • The dev have also had an entire month to collect data, observe what has in fact happened. 
    • Did a bunch of people quit? 
    • Has there been a spike of inflation or deflation?
    • Are certain things posted less often or more often?
    • Has this set out to do what they intended, and has it had unforeseen consequences?

If they feel they need to roll back this change, I suspect it's really not that hard for them to do so.

If they feel the cold hard numbers mean it's had the desired effect and is in the long-term best interests of their vision for the game, they will keep it.

But I do not believe continued rageposting, OR rageobjecting, is likely to sway them in either direction.

Now, full disclosure, I am in the camp that considred it something that spiked inflation too much, and I'm glad it's gone. 

You're entirely free to disagree with me.  You're entirely free to file me under one of your numerical categories if you wish. 

I do not feel a need to "discuss the problem" becuase, frankly, in my view the problem has already been fixed.

But if you disagree, there are zero other players who you need to convince.

You really need to convince the DEVS.  

And I bet angry posts aren't going to sway them any more than they have already been swayed (not at all) over the last month.

Calm reasoned arguments, backed up by as much data as you can provide, are far likelier to have an impact more than posting about "City of Haters".

I have no number to assign you.

THIS is how you post a counter argument,

One I can understand, and respect.

Thank you.

---

Found the 1 hero on the city of heroes forum.

---

As a counter, i find the Ah is worse in some ways now. or about the same. Either way farmers do 2x work for the same rewards, and ah flippers hoard all the wealth and recieve reduced prices all the while in the background.

Edited by Captain Yesterday

5 minutes ago, Captain Yesterday said:

I have no number to assign you.

THIS is how you post a counter argument,

One I can understand, and respect.

Thank you.

---

Found the 1 hero on the city of heroes forum.

---

As a counter, i find the Ah is worse in some ways now. or about the same. Either way farmers do 2x work for the same rewards, and ah flippers hoard all the wealth and recieve reduced prices all the while in the background.

Prices being down is not worse.