Does furry effect Burn

Ironscarlet

Straight fowerd question.

Does furry effect Burn?

Why do I ask because like lightning rod it's a summon power; because of this it leaves me with a question.

Are all powers labeled summon not effected by furry; for instance.

Does  furry effect Radiate ground in the rad melee set?

No matter how furry you are, your Burn will be the same.    ;D

But, seriously, I don't recall off the top of my head whether the pseudo-pet spawned by Burn inherits a Brute's current Fury state or gets the base damage. I want to say that it gets the base damage, because Fury is a state on the Brute, and pseudo-pets don't inherit other effects on the caster like Hasten, but I will bow to someone with a better knowledge in this case.

Burn is considered a pet?

It's a pseudo-pet. Found this out asking Pine why my Avalanche Knockdown proc in burn kept doing knockback. Long and short because it was triggering twice. Now as to whether that effects burn's reaction with fury idk.

To my knowledge, Burn is like Lightning Rod in that, yes, its damage is increased by Fury, but, it also has a lower damage "cap" due to its pseudo-pet status.  ED-limit damage slotting + 50% Fury will get it 3/4 of the way to cap as is, while that same amount will get you to less than half the max potential damage for your other damaging powers.