Does Maneuvers Stack?

Natti

3 hours ago, Psyonico said:

There is an in game tip that says otherwise. 

Right, my bad, I got confused... they don't self-stack from multiple hits but will stack from separate Sentinels. I was thinking of not self-stacking from multiple different attacks and for some reason expanded that to multiple different attackers.

On 6/3/2020 at 3:34 PM, Patti said:

Don't you also cap stuff out at a point if the whole team is leader toggling?

Well, the damage cap is high enough that 8 Assault toggles won't reach it.

I don't believe there is a hard cap on defense or to-hit - just anything beyond a certain point is wasted.

Originally on Infinity.  I have Ironblade on every shard.  -  My only AE arc:  The Origin of Mark IV  (ID 48002)

Link to the story of Toggle Man, since I keep having to track down my original post.

19 hours ago, ImpousVileTerror said:

There is definitely a To-Hit Cap, and I've hit it on an eight-Soldier Team.

https://archive.paragonwiki.com/wiki/Limits

Yep, I've done it on Live with Cold/Ice/Power Defender --> Power Build Up+Aim+Tactics and watched my To Hit in combat attributes turn blue (indicating a hard cap).  Defense also has a Hard Cap which varies by AT.

Ironblade is sort of correct in that those caps are typically meaningless as, due to the "clamps" in the attack equation, you never drop below 5% or above 95% final to hit values.  But certain critters can put some significance back into it.  Paragon Protectors hitting their MoG, DE eminators, Captain Mako when he hits Elude etc..

Edited by Doomguide2005

On 6/3/2020 at 6:06 PM, Doomguide2005 said:

Maneuvers, Assault and Tactics all stack.  And teams that start doing this get all sorts of powerful even if it's just made up of AT's that get the lowest buff benefits from them, such as 8 Scrappers.  The only one I'm not sure about is Victory Rush.  No personal experience and can't go in game or to Mids' currently, but I'm sure someone will pop in and say Y/N.

Victory Rush does stack. I’ve been on a team where I’ve had two icons of it. But have 2 stacks is largely redundant; never seen anyone lose their endurance with Victory Rush off a Boss. You would have to try very hard! 

• Thanks 1

Retired, October 2022.

Fallout Engineer Rad/AR Defender || Peacemoon Empathy/Psi Defender || Svarteir Dark/Dark Controller

Everlasting || UK Timezone