Character Badge List Command

Bay

Suggestion: /BadgeSave

Works like /BuildSave except it saves a text file of all the badges your character currently has.

Purpose: Tracking badge progress outside of the game on things like Badger or a printed copy.

While I know it is a niche portion of the community, those types of people do take badge tracking seriously and having something like this would improve said tracking. I honestly have no idea what would be required to implement something like this, but the suggestion popped into my mind and thought it would be a nice feature to have.

• Like 2

Badger and at least one other badge tracking program I know of already have a quick way to output badges. I posted a walkthrough of the process for Badger here:

It is easy to set up and once set up, it's easy to use and can be 'one-button' simple to export the badges if you set up a macro for it.

3 hours ago, AboveTheChemist said:

Badger and at least one other badge tracking program I know of already have a quick way to output badges. I posted a walkthrough of the process for Badger here:

It is easy to set up and once set up, it's easy to use and can be 'one-button' simple to export the badges if you set up a macro for it.

For that you are a godsend. Would be amazing to have a streamlined means, via suggested command, but this sates my desires. Thanks!