Does anybody else miss Galaxy City?

I used both.  GC was easier to start with certain Origins, while Atlas was easier to start with the rest.  Why?  Different gang groups in each.  Vahzilok packs were far easier to track down in Galaxy City, so my Science Heroes started there.  This changed a little with the same changes that saw GC become a hostile nesting ground.

Honestly, if GC returned, it should be a new PvP-Hazard zone for everyone with new GMs wondering around.  Some would be summoned by a TF/SF and others on a random timer.  Some could be summoned by collection (gather X number of glowie in the zone).

However, that's in the same group of wishes as Gravity Armor and Cartoon Melee powers.

Are you a Wolf, a Sheep, or a Hound?

They called me crazy? They called me insane? THEY CALLED ME LOONEY!! and boy, were they right.

But I miss chatting with Back Alley Brawler and Galaxy City :)

I can't help you with the zone as a whole, but Back Alley Brawler is still a trainer, in Atlas Park over in the southwest corner, in the traffic circle just north of the southernmost warehouse in the Argosy Industrial area.

But I miss chatting with Back Alley Brawler and Galaxy City :)

I can't help you with the zone as a whole, but Back Alley Brawler is still a trainer, in Atlas Park over in the southwest corner, in the traffic circle just north of the southernmost warehouse in the Argosy Industrial area.

Thanks. I DID see him hanging out on a street corner on my way to a mission :)

I didn't realize he was still a trainer as I did not take the opportunity to chat with him :)

- Al

You are a Hero!

Considering one of my characters is in background an orphaned Super that Galaxy Girl fostered and was mentoring  at the time of her death I do indeed miss Galaxy City.

However I think it should be brought back as Galaxy Heights. I seem to recall one of the Dev statments being that some players found the city part of the name confusing, since we are in paragon city, I recall that was why there was also build up to them wiping out skyway city. as the names just kind of made people ask are these seperate cities to like rogue isles etc

So to honor Galaxy Girl keep the  Galaxy part, but return it to the heights since that area was originally in lore Paragon Heights.

I'd love to see a new Galaxy City which combines under construction zones with devastated (irradiated) zones, and more of a storyline. There could be arcs dealing with reclaiming areas from crazy Shivan creatures, and a battle against the giant Shivan from the intro story arc. It could potentially be something like Dark Astoria- a new Incarnate zone- though I'd kind of prefer it not be. The storylines should hopefully keep it distinct enough that it wouldn't just be viewed as "non-PVP Bloody Bay."