Characters where you took the WHOLE Primary and Secondary

Heraclea

I may have a had one or two on Live, not that I had many 50s back then.  But then I've gotten all caught up in the cult of "Tough+Weave or you're an idiot!  And don't forget the Leaderships OMG!!" cults.  I'm trying to be more proactive is designing my characters and putting my foot down on wanting fly regardless orwhatever, but it's really hard to turn away from soft-capped defenses...

• Like 1

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Ignore those farming chores, skip your market homework, play any power sets that you want, and ignore anyone who says otherwise.
This game isn't hard work, it's easy!
Go have fun!
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Back on live I had a Dual Blades/Electric Brute with all 18 primary/secondary powers.  With DB's combos and Electric's all around solidness the whole set was pretty good.  This was before slotting builds got too out of hand and defensive T9s were still considered valuable.

Currently playing on Indomitable as @Zork Nemesis; was a Protector native on live.

I notice my scrappers and stalkers tend to take all primary and secondary. 

Occasionally, I'll skip the secondary t-9, but I've usually taken them to use as an IO mule. 

Broadsword/invuln, Dual blades/invuln off the top of my head.