Mechanics you'd like to see more of?

I don't know if this is a mechanic per se but I like the missions that you enter one place and inside the mission you click on doors and experience different maps then the final exit is a door that takes you to the other side of the zone or a different zone entirely.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

12 hours ago, EmmySky said:

I don't know if this is a mechanic per se but I like the missions that you enter one place and inside the mission you click on doors and experience different maps then the final exit is a door that takes you to the other side of the zone or a different zone entirely.

That would make for a nice transitioning from one level zone to another.  Say, start the mission in the highest area of Atlas and exit in the lowest area of Steel Canyon.

On 6/18/2020 at 9:24 AM, Sovera said:

Not Battle Maiden and her immune-to-taunt-mechanics with her blue circles, thanks.

Yeah, either one would be much less annoying and bad design without the other. if theres gonna be the blue death zones, she needs to be able to be pulled out by the tank waaay more easily.

If she's gonna go taunt immune, those death zones cant be a thing anywhere next to her.

horribly unbalancing idea to improve dual blades since it's own combo system is relatively lacking: make it so that preceeding steps of combos instantly recharge the next step. This is more meant to make it forgiving if you make a misstep in a combo or even whiff a portion. Though it would also bring the DPS up to something absurd, and be killer on one's end.