Infinitum Build Collection

Infinitum

Infinitum hi again,

I changed 2 things in the super build you made for me :

I slotted hoover with 2 winter's gift (one if the 20% res against recharge)

I replace Fly (i don't really need it) with CrossPunch (slotted with a proc)

What do you thing of that ?

I am at home now so i will do the test you sugested.

V2_Tanker DontTouchMeInfinitum (Super Reflexes - Dark Melee) Invention.mbd

On 3/19/2024 at 6:06 PM, elfeanor said:

Hi.

I have a lvl 31 Tanker SR/DM and i would like a build (for now i am ok with no set, only invention IO) I think of perhap's using MOG for the fewer occasions whre def will fail.

But i also need a build for my Brute IM/Regen cause i almost never see a build (ok i know regen isn't the UBER secondary but who cares ?)

Thanks in advance.

If you're looking for no-set IOs, for active Defense/Resist powers, 2 Def or 2 Res and 1 EndRedux

For passive Resist/Defense powers, subtract the Redux ( such powers shouldn't allow you to slot it anyhow).

Attacks?  Personal Pref is 2 Acc, 2DMG, 1 EndRedux and 1 Recharge.

If you want to be godlike, pick anything.

If you want to be GOD, pick a TANK!

55 minutes ago, Hyperstrike said:

If you're looking for no-set IOs, for active Defense/Resist powers, 2 Def or 2 Res and 1 EndRedux

For passive Resist/Defense powers, subtract the Redux ( such powers shouldn't allow you to slot it anyhow).

Attacks?  Personal Pref is 2 Acc, 2DMG, 1 EndRedux and 1 Recharge.

I don't know if we misunderstood again but what i wanted to say is at this moment (lvl31) i am fine with my build which is in vast majority compsed of IO invention (except the common unique that i use in almost all my characters). But all the post i about tough build made with set.

By the way i tested your SR build (little modified as i wrote you on previous post) with first mission (not the ITF) on 4x8 on test server : was fine.

1 hour ago, Gaymer said:

is there a Stone/Psionic build for a tanker and a fire/ice tanker?

There isn't but I can make you some. I'm not a huge fan of stone but I am familiar with it.  Are you looking for a granite based build or non granite? 

On 3/19/2024 at 7:06 PM, elfeanor said:

Hi.

I have a lvl 31 Tanker SR/DM and i would like a build (for now i am ok with no set, only invention IO) I think of perhap's using MOG for the fewer occasions whre def will fail.

But i also need a build for my Brute IM/Regen cause i almost never see a build (ok i know regen isn't the UBER secondary but who cares ?)

Thanks in advance.

It would probably actually be good on Tankers, especially with some sentinel Regen touches. 

On 3/24/2024 at 8:34 AM, Emrys_Alt said:

Was wondering if someone could please make a Fire/Cold Corruptor build. primarily damage, max if possible.

Hello Infinitum I was curious along with the fire/cold corruptor if you had or could make a Ice/Kin Corruptor primarily damage build.

4 hours ago, Emrys_Alt said:

Hello Infinitum I was curious along with the fire/cold corruptor if you had or could make a Ice/Kin Corruptor primarily damage build.

I could, but 100% transparency and honesty - You would be better served posting in the corruptor forum - I would defer to their expertise.

On 3/29/2024 at 6:27 PM, Keletar said:

Is there a SR/Axe build someone might have lying around?

I could combine two of my builds and make one for ya - Give me about a day or two and I will put one together.  SR is one of my go-to builds currently.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Infinitum said:

I could combine two of my builds and make one for ya - Give me about a day or two and I will put one together.  SR is one of my go-to builds currently.

That would be amazing and greatly appreciated!  Thank you!

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Shadowstorm06 said:

@Infinitum I deep dived in this and I love how you switched your stand on Ice Armor. Shows how open you are! Would you have any thoughts on a Ice Armor/Fire Melee build?

Yep, never stop learning - and be open to being wrong. lol. Wish I had learned that 20 years ago. 

Might be a way to make it work, you could run similar numbers as my Ice/Ice - which is the only experience I have with ice on either side. The main concern would be losing the - recharge and slow from Frost and the KD from ice patch.  But you do gain a magnitude of damage higher from Fire and still have slows and - recharge in Chilling Embrace. 

I will take a look at it soon, if you wanted to get a head start - take Absolute Infinitum build save it and a copy and on one save it as fire melee and duplicate the slotting from the ice melee and you should be golden.  Fire Sword, Combustion, Greater Fire Sword, Fire Sword Circle, buildup and incierate are the key powers to take.  

Thanks for following also! 

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Infinitum said:

Yep, never stop learning - and be open to being wrong. lol. Wish I had learned that 20 years ago. 

Might be a way to make it work, you could run similar numbers as my Ice/Ice - which is the only experience I have with ice on either side. The main concern would be losing the - recharge and slow from Frost and the KD from ice patch.  But you do gain a magnitude of damage higher from Fire and still have slows and - recharge in Chilling Embrace. 

I will take a look at it soon, if you wanted to get a head start - take Absolute Infinitum build save it and a copy and on one save it as fire melee and duplicate the slotting from the ice melee and you should be golden.  Fire Sword, Combustion, Greater Fire Sword, Fire Sword Circle, buildup and incierate are the key powers to take.  

Thanks for following also! 

Absolutely! Going to use your Absolute build and play around with Fiery. I’ll shoot it over once I have a work up. I have a KM/Ice Stalker, excited to see how it goes on a Tanker.

13 hours ago, Keletar said:

That would be amazing and greatly appreciated!  Thank you!

Try this out - If you needed to swap powers around in Axe you could, just try to keep the survival numbers where this build has them and you will do a lot of damage and be nigh unkillable also.  Hope this helps and that you enjoy!

Tanker (Super Reflexes - Battle Axe).mbd

• Like 1