Question about Patron Power Pools

I've two level 50's and I like the patron power pool one has over what my secondary one has.  My understanding is that once you unlocked one, you had access to all of them. This appears to be true but not quite. 

My first, Fire/Thorns Brute build (farmer build) did Scirocco's arc to get Mu Master.  The resulting powers in that pool are:  Mu Lightning/Electrifying Fences/Ball Lightning/Static Discharge/Summon Striker.

My Second did Captain Mako's arc for Leviathan Mastery.  Didn't like that, as much so I tried to respec but the power available are different:  Static Charge/Charged Armor/Thunder Strike/Electrifying Fences/Electric Shackles.

My question is, is it possible to go back, whether by exemplaring down and joining a group to do Sirocco or through the an Oroborus mission chain and get the first set.  

😎 Eric the Grey

5 minutes ago, Eric the Grey said:

I've two level 50's and I like the patron power pool one has over what my secondary one has.  My understanding is that once you unlocked one, you had access to all of them. This appears to be true but not quite. 

My first, Fire/Thorns Brute build (farmer build) did Scirocco's arc to get Mu Master.  The resulting powers in that pool are:  Mu Lightning/Electrifying Fences/Ball Lightning/Static Discharge/Summon Striker.

My Second did Captain Mako's arc for Leviathan Mastery.  Didn't like that, as much so I tried to respec but the power available are different:  Static Charge/Charged Armor/Thunder Strike/Electrifying Fences/Electric Shackles.

My question is, is it possible to go back, whether by exemplaring down and joining a group to do Sirocco or through the an Oroborus mission chain and get the first set.  

😎 Eric the Grey

The Patron Pools vary by AT. I'm guessing your second character is a Mastermind?

Edited by Frostbiter

Torchbearer

Discount Heroes SG:

Frostbiter - Ice/Ice Blaster

Throneblade - Broadsword/Dark Armor Brute

Silver Mantra - Martial Arts/Electric Armor Scrapper

2 hours ago, Frostbiter said:

The Patron Pools vary by AT. I'm guessing your second character is a Mastermind?

Yes, yes she is.

Well, that answers that question.   I just really liked the group damage provided by the ones my brute was using.  Oh well. 

Thanks

😎 Eric the Grey

Paragonwiki may be in "archive" mode, but the information it has on what is in what pool for what AT is, as far as I'm aware, still accurate. Check it ahead of time.

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.

7 hours ago, Greycat said:

Paragonwiki may be in "archive" mode, but the information it has on what is in what pool for what AT is, as far as I'm aware, still accurate. Check it ahead of time.

It was just something I had not even considered would have been a thing.   I'll do some digging on there next time.

😎 Eric the Grey

• Like 1

If, for example, Tanks got an extra shield like a MM or Defender gets, it would give them ridiculous levels of protection, so the idea behind the epic and patron pools is to give various ATs things they don't normally get.  Thus a Controller gets a self shield, a Tanker gets some crowd control, and so on.