PLEASE DO SOMETHING TO FIX THIS

duuke

I just wasted 40 fkn minutes on an underground incarnate trial just to dc at almost the end, just to get back in game and find out you can't re-invite someone to a trial. Please do whatever you possibly could to fix this. Literally so frustrating

and now i dc on a mothership raid and it wont let me get back into the game, keep restarting and its stuck at the character loading screen when other people are playing just fine, this is so fkn stupid

First of all, sorry to hear about your issue. Second of all, you're not alone. Third of all, https://forums.homecomingservers.com/index.php/topic,2356.0.html <-- They are aware that this is affecting certain players and have an event planned to get more information so they can look into a fix. The pertinent info:

Memorial Day Event

Memorial Day is upon us, and that seems like a perfect opportunity for us to host our first large-scale event!

When?

Monday the 27th of May

12:00 - 15:00 Pacific

15:00 - 18:00 Eastern

20:00 - 23:00 UK

21:00 - 00:00 EU

Where?

Statesman Plaza, Kallisti Wharf, All 5 shards

Heroes can access Kallisti Wharf from any monorail station

Villains can access Kallisti Wharf via a Smugglers Submarine (from Sharkhead or Grandville)

Praetorians cannot access Kallisti Wharf and must make new characters (To clarify: a Praetorian is only locked to Praetoria until level 20, then they become a Hero or Villain and can go to Kallisti Wharf)

After that, we’re going to be spawning some Giant Monsters, Arch-Villains, and Heroes for you all to fight. We’re doing this for two reasons:

It will help us nail down a crash bug some of you have been experiencing in large-scale battles (such as Mothership raids), as our GMs will be running a special debug build which will output crash logs for us to examine

It’ll be hella fun

this what happened in the last game i played private server mods ruined it for everyone makin bad servers and new bugz and just anything to dc n mapserver peepz there no extened maintenance there trying to waste r time and we dont pay for it so if people dont let NCSoft know of private servers it we ruin it and there we not be a master x master IT WELL BE GONE TO THE CANDIANS!!!!!!!

I'm out.

this what happened in the last game i played private server mods ruined it for everyone makin bad servers and new bugz and just anything to dc n mapserver peepz there no extened maintenance there trying to waste r time and we dont pay for it so if people dont let NCSoft know of private servers it we ruin it and there we not be a master x master IT WELL BE GONE TO THE CANDIANS!!!!!!!

6/10

On a related note, I would love some sort of.. Re-connection routine?

IE my internet drops or stutters for 1-5 seconds, then it works again. Many MMO's I've played would be able to 'catch up' and reconnect you after the hiccup. Preventing you from dropping to the login screen. However CoH seems to drop you cold turkey for even the slightest hiccup in service.

I do not recollect if this was the case on Live or of its unique to SCORE/Homecoming. But it would be a nice fix if they can manage it.

Well played.

Pleased to meet you!  I am Animal, and I harbor Perverse Sexual Lust.

I see what you did there

jerk hackers

Call your ISP.

I was on duukes team last night. 75% of the team dc'd. It wasn't his ISP.

Excelsior - Grey Scale 50+ Emp/Dark Def - Thermal Meltdown 50+ Rad/Fire Brute - Old Growth 50+ Plant Troll - Enrico Fermi 50+ Rad Blaster

In addition to what has already been said, please don't shout your thread title. It doesn't add any weight to your post.

I used to play under the handle @Purple Clown, back on Live. Now I play under @Lunchmoney

I'm in the UK and play on Reunion.

A glued together set of software based on a beta version of a leaked copy compiled by volunteers in their spare time is buggy? You don't say....

There are lots of people working on cleaning up and optimizing the server software. Be patient. No one is getting paid to do this.