returning player with two questions

d4verman

Two nooby questions from a guy that played back in the day. First question: How do I make my character name show up Over my head? I'm probably missing something really simple but I don't see it in the options.  Question two: Is it always night? I seem to remember some zones being in daylight, but all the zones are dark. It's a bit depressing.  (but a minor thing) . 

• Like 1

1.  Options - Windows - Personal Player Name.  Set to Enabled and it should work.

2.  There is a day night cycle, but the Halloween event is on at the moment so there is a lot of spooky atmospherics happening.

regards, Screwloose.

"I am not young enough to know everything."

3 hours ago, Sovera said:

I have some information in my signature that's bound to help a returning player (not -that- particular question though :D).

3 hours ago, Sovera said:

I have some information in my signature that's bound to help a returning player (not -that- particular question though :D).

Thanks!

12 hours ago, ScrewlooseCohh said:

2.  There is a day night cycle, but the Halloween event is on at the moment so there is a lot of spooky atmospherics happening.

Is that Mender Derek's fault, or are we blaming him for everything for the next few months? 😋