Themed TF/SF Saturdays

TraumaTrain

On 11/25/2023 at 3:26 PM, TrixieKixx said:

12/2 - Operative Renault (Level 25-30 – Red Side: Sharkhead Isle) - All Radiation AT's (blast/manipulation/emission/melee/armor) / Radiation-effect costumes (What would you look like after being exposed to major radiation?)

I'll be there tomorrow with Poison Petals - Rad/Nature Corruptor

• Thumbs Up 1

8 hours ago, Bananiac said:

Just came home from a busy, busy week that took me to Oslo on monday and Seville on thursday. With an ISO9001 Audit in the office in between. Boy, am I glad to be back home now!

So envious you got to go to Oslo! But glad you get to relax at home now.

On 11/25/2023 at 2:26 PM, TrixieKixx said:

12/2 - Operative Renault (Level 25-30 – Red Side: Sharkhead Isle) - All Radiation AT's (blast/manipulation/emission/melee/armor) / Radiation-effect costumes (What would you look like after being exposed to major radiation?)

12/9 - Numina (Level 35-40 - Blue Side: Founders Falls) - Any AT / Dress like your favorite Movie Hero(ine)!

12/16 - Barracuda (Level 45-50 - Red Side - Grandville) - Mutants and Monsters - Mutant Origin / Monster costumes!

12/23 - Holiday Events for those around! - Any AT / Festive costumes!

12/30 - Posi 1 & 2 (Level 8-15 and Level 11-16 – Blue Side - Steel Canyon) - All Illusion Team (Controller or Dominator…correct me if I'm wrong and another AT has this Power Set!) / Magician costumes

@TrixieKixx Lumin Osity - Radiation Emission / Dark Blast Defender

@FrauleinMental Cranberry Doctor - Rad/Rad Corruptor

@Burnt Umber Khalkeon - Rad/Energy Tanker

@Milrop Maim Ragekill - Rad/Rad Brute

Cece: TBD

I'll bring my Rad/Ninjitsu Stalker, "Rad Ronin".

I've just switched to the Red Side this morning so I can join.

This will be my first time with the Theme Team.  

What time do we meet?

image.png.8e2f40c3b0539731480beca7c241cbe6.png

OTR

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

41 minutes ago, OldTimeRocker said:

I'll bring my Rad/Ninjitsu Stalker, "Rad Ronin".

I've just switched to the Red Side this morning so I can join.

This will be my first time with the Theme Team.  

What time do we meet?

image.png.8e2f40c3b0539731480beca7c241cbe6.png

OTR

Hi There! The time to meet is noon EST! So sorry I just saw this 🙂 Welcome, if you can join us!!

Renault SF - Any AT with radiation

Radiation-effect costumes

Saturday, 12/2/2023

Today we had 7 who signed up and newcomer OldTimeRocker

chaxfLY.jpg

dpkFa1J.jpg

Inputting Operative Renault's secret instructions into the Theme Team's tablet
nkACJf1.jpg

Lumin Osity, defender by @TrixieKixx
OyQyGHD.jpg

Poison Petals, corruptor by @Midnyte
G8Gnfcv.jpg

Catanya Green, controller by @Princess Cecilia
xK3yu3k.jpg

Cranberry Doctor, corruptor by @FrauleinMental
IFpFDxU.jpg

Controller, @Bananiac
Gi7dRhq.jpg

Maim Ragekill, brute by @Milrop
A1rEOzV.jpg

Khalkeon, tanker by @Burnt Umber
h9fJIt9.jpg

Rad Ronin, stalker by @OldTimeRocker
lnnXMSD.jpg

lxRqlAP.jpg

9t9LvkL.jpg

vwn08s0.jpg

HISXcxA.jpg

Only 3 defeats today, and I think all 3 were mine!
rgDer9E.jpg

When the 'bozo gets kb'ed into a cave wall
Oat7XbQ.jpg

0el4rnC.jpg

VqtyCw0.jpg

w5ZkVBc.jpg

y9iykr5.jpg

GD5U1aT.jpg

EWoTsYh.jpg

"Come to me, you silly plant"
0yAhww9.jpg

qaDOe4W.jpg

Look at that tactical formation! 😄
aaWBxWO.jpg

fkc1TG4.jpg

wjCYzM5.jpg

Bl0FnYg.jpg

Vd3dyKD.jpg

62WxxK8.jpg

sj3DH5E.jpg

FgePlHJ.jpg

7hBmMdO.jpg

lsSrQKL.jpg

Flower arm!
mvWmKRV.jpg

fVAXUT1.jpg

iUH0gjZ.jpg

El2K2iJ.jpg

fkintvK.jpg

BR1CbME.jpg

IA8ysEy.jpg

Moar flower arm!
qFcZZPH.jpg

"You'll put your eye out!"
9ytDnzn.jpg

6tero0E.jpg

9FPENE0.jpg

MDJ9wcx.jpg

~The End~

Edited by Midnyte
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

We meet at Noon EST at the contact for that week's WST!

12/2 - Operative Renault (Level 25-30 – Red Side: Sharkhead Isle) - All Radiation AT's (blast/manipulation/emission/melee/armor) / Radiation-effect costumes (What would you look like after being exposed to major radiation?)

12/9 - Numina (Level 35-40 - Blue Side: Founders Falls) - Any AT / Dress like your favorite Movie Hero(ine)!

12/16 - Barracuda (Level 45-50 - Red Side - Grandville) - Mutants and Monsters - Mutant Origin / Monster costumes!

12/30 - Posi 1 & 2 (Level 8-15 and Level 11-16 – Blue Side - Steel Canyon) - Any AT / Costume: something you would wear to a NYE party!

@TrixieKixx Catrina - Electric / Electric Controller (as Leeloo from Fifth Element)

@FrauleinMental Jean-Luc Wick - Beam Rifle / Willpower Sentinel

@Bananiac Element V (aka Gun Fu Nun) - Dual Pistols / Martial Combat Blaster

@Midnyte Sarah the Warrior - Beam Rifle/Inv Sentinel (as Sarah Connor)

@OldTimeRocker Bandit Randall - Time / Psi Defender (as Randall from The Time Bandits)

@Jaxman100 Psy'd Chick - Psychic / Pain Corruptor

Lividus - MOL - Titan / Stone Armor Brute

Edited by TrixieKixx
  • Like 3

On 12/2/2023 at 1:32 PM, TrixieKixx said:

12/9 - Numina (Level 35-40 - Blue Side: Founders Falls) - Any AT / Dress like your favorite Movie Hero(ine)!

Unfortunately (?), this Saturday I'll be having brunch with the family to celebrate a birthday so I'm not sure I'll be around.

• Thanks 1

On 12/2/2023 at 7:32 PM, TrixieKixx said:

Makes me think, who is my favorite Movie Hero actuallly? There are quite a few that come to mind...

• Haha 1

That incident involving a nuclear accelerator and a banana… You know… I REALLY don't wanna talk about it!

On 12/2/2023 at 7:32 PM, TrixieKixx said:

12/16 - Barracuda (Level 45-50 - Red Side - Grandville) - Mutants and Monsters - Mutant Origin / Monster costumes!

12/30 - Posi 1 & 2 (Level 8-15 and Level 11-16 – Blue Side - Steel Canyon) - All Illusion Team (Controller or Dominator…correct me if I'm wrong and another AT has this Power Set!) / Magician costumes

Hi @TrixieKixx, for Numina count me in with Gun Fu Nun (Dual Pistols / Martial Combat Blaster). I will probably rename her to Element V for the day. 🙂 

Looking at the schedule, I absolutely LOVE the idea of the All-Illusion-Team, paired with the Magician outfits. Just want to remark that with this week being the Posi TFs, we will all be locked out of our Phantom Armies, which only becomes available at lvl18 for both Controllers and Dominators. And that would be a crying shame in my opinion! Maybe reschedule this to a week where we can run lvl20+ TFs/SFs? 2 weeks later for example we could run either Synapse or Silver Mantis at that level range...

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

That incident involving a nuclear accelerator and a banana… You know… I REALLY don't wanna talk about it!

8 hours ago, Bananiac said:

Looking at the schedule, I absolutely LOVE the idea of the All-Illusion-Team, paired with the Magician outfits. Just want to remark that with this week being the Posi TFs, we will all be locked out of our Phantom Armies, which only becomes available at lvl18 for both Controllers and Dominators. And that would be a crying shame in my opinion! Maybe reschedule this to a week where we can run lvl20+ TFs/SFs? 2 weeks later for example we could run either Synapse or Silver Mantis at that level range...

Bwahahahaha...it was YOUR idea 😄 I did not think of the fact that we wouldn't have the phantom armies. Thanks for letting me know! I'll change it to something else.

• Haha 1

On 12/2/2023 at 1:32 PM, TrixieKixx said:

Save me a spot, although I am agonizing over who to choose. There are so many! I will update here tomorrow. I had planned to get to it tonight but got all caught up in Winter Event☃️

Sarah the Warrior - Beam Rifle/Inv Sentinel as Sarah Connor

Edited by Midnyte
  • Thumbs Up 1

Speaking of future themes... I have a few new ones to fill the pipeline:

“Viva Las Vegas” – Costume only. Don’t think this needs any explanation. Btw: That new Sphere Thing there… mind blowing!

“The Circus comes to town!” – Clowns. Acrobats. Beasts. Beast Tamers. Strongmen. Magicians. Circus Directors. Musicians. Freaks. Maybe make it more specific with a “golden age of circus” type of look, a la turn-of-the century Greatest Showman, if you know what I mean?

“(Rare) Earth Force” – Any Stone/Earth powerset. To give it a new twist, chose a costume to represent one of the Rare Earth Elements.

“Welcome to Valhalla” – Chose one from the Nordic Pantheon & Mythology, with appropriate powersets (Mace/Elec/Strom anybody? 😉)

“Heart and Soul of Africa” – A long-dead pharao from ancient Egypt? A proud tribal warrior? A mystic medicine man or woman? A high-tech Wakandan Guardian?

“I'd like to be/Under the sea/In an octopus' garden/In the shade” – Underwater theme. Water blast powers come to mind, but we just had that. So no specific preferences here for powersets, I guess…

“Carnival in Venice” – I think this one, too, doesn’t need any explanation.

“The Knights Templar” – All-Tanker Team (could allow for Brutes as well if that helps). Let’s see how big a crowd we can herd together! Order of Knight Templar costumes. We may all end up looking very similar, but I don’t think that is a bad thing in this case 😊

And here is an idea for the next time we run a Citadel or any other TF/SF heavy on Council or 5th Column: Let’s do a “1st Avenger” kind of team, WW2 Heroes fighting the Nazis!

@TrixieKixx feel free to pick from the list. And if you have any further ideas on how to expand on it or modify it, be my guest 🙂 

• Like 1

On 12/2/2023 at 12:32 PM, TrixieKixx said:

12/2 - Operative Renault (Level 25-30 – Red Side: Sharkhead Isle) - All Radiation AT's (blast/manipulation/emission/melee/armor) / Radiation-effect costumes (What would you look like after being exposed to major radiation?)

12/30 - Posi 1 & 2 (Level 8-15 and Level 11-16 – Blue Side - Steel Canyon) - Any AT / Costume: something you would wear to a NYE party!

@TrixieKixx Catrina - Electric / Electric Controller (dressed as Leeloo from Fifth Element)

@FrauleinMental Jean-Luc Wick - Beam Rifle / Willpower Sentinel

@Bananiac Element V (aka Gun Fu Nun) - Dual Pistols / Martial Combat Blaster

@Midnyte TBD

I plan on bringing "Bandit Randall"! A Time/Psi Defender. 

This toon is based on Randall, the leader of the Time Bandits (1981 movie. See here: https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0081633/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1)

image.png.54b7419f7d36a7fe72290d707f72b472.png

image.png.2f719d48d08ce4a1897d313c5e911326.png

Here's a screenshot of the Bandits from the movie, with Randall front & center:

15 Fun Facts About 'Time Bandits' | Mental Floss

I don't get to play Randall much so I'm looking forward to this!

OTR

• Thumbs Up 3

Numina TF - Movie Heroes - Any AT

Saturday, 12/9/2023

I really love this theme and hope we can re-run it sometime. So many ideas. 😄 

5C9lDNs.jpg

AXmlz1F.jpg

Catrina as Leeloo, controller by @TrixieKixx
unlFgTp.jpg

Bandit Randall as Randall from Time Bandits, defender by @OldTimeRocker
BTrYCAQ.jpg

Jean-Luc Wick as Captain Picard, sentinel by @FrauleinMental
aTaRXP3.jpg

Sarah the Warrior as Sarah Connor, sentinel by @Midnyte
Us5TsZh.jpg

Element V as Leeloo, blaster by @Bananiac
yvSK8v4.jpg

Psy'd Chick, corruptor by @Jaxman100
QJQWmvR.jpg

MOL, brute by @Lividus 
6YA6tQH.jpg

L3w4SO6.jpg

lSrkUyT.jpg

YUIQynp.jpg

mzv0BDv.jpg

yPddywY.jpg

w5z8k4S.jpg

FMf9SIB.jpg

oOW0QjM.jpg

xXHs8C2.jpg

NJJr64Q.jpg

YEFXhRK.jpg

s2zMKw6.jpg

ZeZbNcQ.jpg

QPA23x0.jpg

wUXxWwO.jpg

tadz2ps.jpg

Icz8Pal.jpg

~The End~

Edited by Midnyte
  • Thanks 2

@TrixieKixx Ima Wallflower - Plant/Nature Controller

@Burnt Umber Pepsis Regina - Mind/Savage Dominator

@Midnyte Christmas Frost - Ice/Ice Brute

@OldTimeRocker Cub - Savage Melee/Regen Scrapper

@Bananiac Amphibian Man - Water/Regeneration Sentinel

Edited by TrixieKixx

On 12/9/2023 at 12:42 PM, TrixieKixx said:

@TrixieKixx TBD

I haven't decided 100% on a toon just yet, but I'm thinking about "Cub", my Savage-Melee/Regen scrapper.

I'll wait and see which way I'm leaning by the time Barracuda comes around.  See ya next Saturday!

OTR

Edited by OldTimeRocker
  • Thumbs Up 1