Themed TF/SF Saturdays

TraumaTrain

9 hours ago, TrixieKixx said:

1/27 -  Penelope Yin (Level 20-25 – Blue Side: Independence Port) -  All Illusion Team (Controller or Dominator) / Magician costumes

I'll try to be there next week with Commenticia - Illusion/FF Controller.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 1/20/2024 at 8:53 PM, TrixieKixx said:

1/27 -  Penelope Yin (Level 20-25 – Blue Side: Independence Port) -  All Illusion Team (Controller or Dominator) / Magician costumes

@TrixieKixx Mizz Direction - Illusion/Rad Controller

@Glacier Peak Spellbind - Illusion/Psi Dominator

@FrauleinMental Lanthanum Lethe - Illusion/Earth Dominator

@TygerDarkstorm Sonic Illusion - Illusion/Sonic Dominator

@Burnt Umber Commenticia - Illusion/FF Controller

@TrixieKixx I will be showing up with Mister Mindbender (Ill/Kin Controller)

• Thumbs Up 1

That incident involving a nuclear accelerator and a banana… You know… I REALLY don't wanna talk about it!

Just a little thought here... Wouldn't it be a blast if all the Phantom Armies will be mirrored and not the generic ones? Or vice versa, everybody bring the standard phantoms... What do you think?

Edited by Bananiac
  • Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

That incident involving a nuclear accelerator and a banana… You know… I REALLY don't wanna talk about it!

44 minutes ago, Bananiac said:

Just a little thought here... Wouldn't it be a blast if all the Phantom Armies will be mirrored and not the generic ones? Or vice versa, everybody bring the standard phantoms... What do you think?

Mine are mirrored! I imagine most people mirror since that became an option 😄 I love that we haven't had a duplicate so far! That's pretty amazing in and of itself!

• Like 1

@TrixieKixx I apologize, but can I please switch my toon? I tried playing the Ill/Sonic and hated it. Instead, I'd like to bring Illusionary Sora - Illusion/Energy Dominator. Thank you 😄

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Global: @Valnara1; Discord Handle: @Valnara#0620

I primarily play on Everlasting, but you may occasionally find me on Indom. 🙂

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

On 1/22/2024 at 2:33 PM, Bananiac said:

Mine are mirrored too.  It should be neat seeing the armies of decoys out.

• Like 1

I had set Mirrors on mine too, so let's try and roll all with that. It will be quite a sight, I guess 🙂 

• Like 1

On 1/20/2024 at 2:53 PM, TrixieKixx said:

@Midnyte Name TBD - Illusion/?? Controller

Whew, what a week! I haven't even had time to post last week's pictures yet! 😮 For tomorrow, mine is Lady Seafrost - Illusion/Cold Controller

Looking forward to some 'me' time in game tomorrow! 😄 

• Like 1

Penelope Yin TF - Magician costumes - Illusion Control powerset

Saturday, Jan 27, 2024

Somehow we all had unique powerset combinations without even trying!

aMlTNXy.jpg

W7AT6Q5.jpg

@TrixieKixx brought controller, Mizz Direction
gO7vxvk.jpg

Commenticia, controller by @Burnt Umber
cQnVB9K.jpg

Lady Seafrost, controller by @Midnyte

(This name comes from her previous role as a mermaid. I had planned to rename her Arctic Mirage for this theme but ran out of time. I also forgot to give her an appropriate badge title 😕 )
gvHIoFv.jpg

@FrauleinMental brought Lanthanum Lethe to the party, new dominator
LStGE6v.jpg

An appearance from @Glacier Peak is always welcome, here is dominator, Spellbind
wcmiFBP.jpg

Mister Mindbender, controller by @Bananiac

(Great name... somewhere I have fortunata, Lady Mindbender stashed away!)
MwAbcwk.jpg

Nice to see longtime Themer, @TygerDarkstorm return with dominator, Illusionary Sora
vcwPT9V.jpg

@Jaxman100's dominator, Electric Box Parts
e0oyF4x.jpg

Making good use of our time while awaiting the rest of the team
0I6d3LV.jpg

dlE9jcG.jpg

All present and accounted for!
WmOc2UZ.jpg

By now, midnight had arrived in Independence Port, and these very dark photos took a lot of Photoshop "magic"!
yG5aCA6.jpg

pd8eV9Y.jpg

R4mQAhF.jpg

ppDgv1c.jpg

XavrvcR.jpg

The card tricks were fascinating 🤩
JUrsNIy.jpg

MOG1Wq7.jpg

The task force was completed with ease
u037prI.jpg

6msQ5Cg.jpg

bEOuRG8.jpg

1fnawFC.jpg

3owG1pn.jpg

VqPynuh.jpg

HcXuyRE.jpg

5i1LfB1.jpg

yLkU9bk.jpg

IDFA8CT.jpg

~The End~

Edited by Midnyte
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3

2/3 - Ms. Liberty (Level 45-50 - Blue Side: Independence Port) – “The Knights Templar” – All-Tanker/Brute Team - Let’s see how big a crowd we can herd together! / Order of Knight Templar costumes  
2/10 - Citadel (Level 25-30 - Blue Side: Talos Island) – Your Favorite AT / Romantic Costumes in Valentine's colors
2/17 - Silver Mantis (Level 20-25 – Red Side – Sharkhead Isle) – "Build your own Djinn"- One of your powers must be storm-related / Arabian costumes
2/24 - Mortimer Kal (Level 20-40 – Red Side: Sharkhead Isle) – Any AT / Warrior costumes (Reminder to get Tip: Wizard's Weakness in Cap and complete tasks to unlock Morti)

@TrixieKixx Dazed Dreamz - Inv/SS Tank

@EmmySky TankYou - Fire/Spines Tank

@Midnyte Valencia Volta - Energy/Electric Brute

@Burnt Umber Saxum Ardens - Stone/Fire Tank

@Bananiac Knightess Templar - WP/TW Tank

@Jaxman100 Savage Surge - Savage Melee/Elec Armor Brute

@TraumaTrain Red Armor - Energy Melee/Invulnerability Brute

Tsoo: Tsoopatrol - Spines/Fiery Aura Brute

Edited by TrixieKixx
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, EmmySky said:

Okay, remind me again what time this is, noon eastern?

Yep, that should be it

• Thumbs Up 2

2/3 - Ms. Liberty (Level 45-50 - Blue Side: Independence Port) – “The Knights Templar” – All-Tanker/Brute Team - Let’s see how big a crowd we can herd together! / Order of Knight Templar costumes  

If you have room, could you jot me down with:

TankYou  -  Fire/Spines Tank

• Thumbs Up 1

23 hours ago, TrixieKixx said:

Thanks for the fun February themes! For my Knight Templar, sign me up with Nyte Goddess - Dark/Rad Tanker

• Thumbs Up 1

On 1/27/2024 at 6:40 PM, Midnyte said:

Penelope Yin TF - Magician costumes - Illusion Control powerset

Saturday, Jan 27, 2024

I have to say, that run was a total hoot! Great costumes and a few very nice bios, and a fantastic fit of Theme and Powerset.

Been on a few totally ridiculous Penny Yins before, but never it felt like THAT overpowered! Boy, did we(*) chainsaw those Freaks!

The amount of lockdown with Holds, Fears and Knockarounds was hilarious!

Ok, we did this at rather standard difficulty, I think. But still one of the funnest runs I've had in a long while. Would have been easy mode even at higher diff, I am sure.

(*) or rather, you know... our duplicates... but that was the whole point, I guess 🙂 

• Like 3
  • Pizza (Pineapple) 1

On 1/27/2024 at 12:47 PM, TrixieKixx said:

I'll try to bring Saxum - Stone/Fire Tank.

9 hours ago, Bananiac said:

I have to say, that run was a total hoot! Great costumes and a few very nice bios, and a fantastic fit of Theme and Powerset.

Been on a few totally ridiculous Penny Yins before, but never it felt like THAT overpowered! Boy, did we(*) chainsaw those Freaks!

The amount of lockdown with Holds, Fears and Knockarounds was hilarious!

Ok, we did this at rather standard difficulty, I think. But still one of the funnest runs I've had in a long while. Would have been easy mode even at higher diff, I am sure.

(*) or rather, you know... our duplicates... but that was the whole point, I guess 🙂 

It was really fun as we totally breezed through.  It really felt like we brought an entire league along for a simple team exercise.  We even didn't have any face plants. between the Force Fields and Cold Dom. we were solidly defended and we had some wonderful buffs from Kinetics.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, Burnt Umber said:

It was really fun as we totally breezed through.  It really felt like we brought an entire league along for a simple team exercise.  We even didn't have any face plants. between the Force Fields and Cold Dom. we were solidly defended and we had some wonderful buffs from Kinetics.

I'm glad to know my ice shields did some good. I know they'll be better when I level up more and get them more enhanced. I have the graphics set to minimal so as not to interfere with anyone's costume. Oh, and I really like how it's not necessary to shield each ally individually anymore. Huge QoL feature!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Midnyte said:

I'm glad to know my ice shields did some good. I know they'll be better when I level up more and get them more enhanced. I have the graphics set to minimal so as not to interfere with anyone's costume. Oh, and I really like how it's not necessary to shield each ally individually anymore. Huge QoL feature!

Agreed on the QoL for the shields, unfortunately that doesn't apply to Frostworks if you take it. Cold Domination has a lot of graphical effects, Arctic Fog is probably the worst offender. 

• Like 1

Pocket D Zone Tour

Best Post Ever.... 568068478_BestContentEverSignature.png.4ac4138c1127616ebdcddfe1e9d55b57.png

11 hours ago, Glacier Peak said:

Agreed on the QoL for the shields, unfortunately that doesn't apply to Frostworks if you take it. Cold Domination has a lot of graphical effects, Arctic Fog is probably the worst offender. 

Yes, I was aware of the single-target Frostworks and tried to rotate it as best as I could among the team. I like the graphics of Arctic Fog as long as it's a pretty color. 😄 

• Like 1

On 1/27/2024 at 12:47 PM, TrixieKixx said:

@TrixieKixx Dazed Dreamz - Inv/SS Tank

@EmmySky TankYou - Fire/Spines Tank

@Midnyte Nyte Goddess - Dark/Rad Tanker

@Burnt Umber Saxum - Stone/Fire Tank

Fri night edit: @TrixieKixx, switching to Valencia Volta - Energy/Electric Brute

----------------------------------------------------

Well, now we just need 4 brutes for balance. 😆

I'm happy to change to a brute, I have plenty who need this badge and incarnate progress. 💖  Will update here once I choose one!

Edited by Midnyte
  • Thumbs Up 1

7 hours ago, Midnyte said:

Well, now we just need 4 brutes for balance. 😆

I'm happy to change to a brute, I have plenty who need this badge and incarnate progress. 💖  Will update here once I choose one!

We dun need no stinking balance!!

• Haha 2

I was going to try and bring a brute, but just remembered I can't be there tomorrow anyway because of Girl Scouts. Have fun y'all.

• Sad 2

Global: @Valnara1; Discord Handle: @Valnara#0620

I primarily play on Everlasting, but you may occasionally find me on Indom. 🙂

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

2 minutes ago, TygerDarkstorm said:

I was going to try and bring a brute, but just remembered I can't be there tomorrow anyway because of Girl Scouts. Have fun y'all.

You know, this sounds like you will need that Brute for those Girl Scouts... 😄 

• Haha 2