Themed TF/SF Saturdays

TraumaTrain

On 5/18/2024 at 5:01 PM, Burnt Umber said:

These look great!  We did Aeon a while back as part of the SWS Rich ran, so I think we should be fine doing Aeon for Theme Team.

Thanks for clarifying that. I have one character who's done it, and I remember being with some of you but had forgotten it was with @TraumaTrain's Something Wicked Sunday. I loved that event!

• Like 2

On 5/18/2024 at 1:26 PM, Midnyte said:

Nice blending of that pattern underneath the Sybil pieces. Is that Sharp? Sinister? Am I close? I know it's one of the old classics. Looks great. Love that dark forest green.

Thanks!  I used the "Savage" pattern under the tops and bottoms "with skin" sections.

10 hours ago, Burnt Umber said:

Thanks!  I used the "Savage" pattern under the tops and bottoms "with skin" sections.

Savage, that's it! All those S words popping into my head. 😄

I plan to bring SPECOP 01 to the dear Admiral, Beam Rifle / Atomic Blasteroid.

• Thumbs Up 1

That incident involving a nuclear accelerator and a banana… You know… I REALLY don't wanna talk about it!

8 minutes ago, Milrop said:

Seriously, I have been running some 1-star Dr Aeon runs lately if you want to try for the badges.  I am not quite ready for 4-star runs yet.

When it gets closer, let's talk about it 🙂 I think it will also depend on how much time people have that day.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Milrop said:

Seriously, I have been running some 1-star Dr Aeon runs lately if you want to try for the badges.  I am not quite ready for 4-star runs yet.

I'm going to try to catch you on a non-theme day doing those!

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
On 5/21/2024 at 12:37 PM, Milrop said:

I still need a few of those badges for MASF, I'd be down!

I've also been running 1-star LGTF and the new content is really impressive. I'd love to run a nice and easy walk through the content so players can appreciate all of the hidden secrets and future spoilers in it. I'll have to advertise it in advance - stay tuned!

Edited by Glacier Peak
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Pocket D Zone Tour

Best Post Ever.... 568068478_BestContentEverSignature.png.4ac4138c1127616ebdcddfe1e9d55b57.png

For Admiral Sutter, I would like to bring  Mesocyclone - Storm/Ice Blaster.

Cece will bring Celestial Valkyrja - Water/Temporal Manipulation Blaster.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 5/18/2024 at 1:04 PM, TrixieKixx said:

5/25 –  Admiral Sutter (Level 20-40 – Blue Side – Independence Port) - All Blaster Team / Military Costumes

@TrixieKixx Icy Creamy - Ice/Ice Blaster

@Burnt Umber Hiemps - Storm/Ice Blaster

@ZamuelNow  Ebony Gyro - Elec/Elec Blaster

@Midnyte Arctic Raine - Water/Ice Blaster

@Bananiac SPECOP 01 - Beam Rifle / Atomic Blasteroid

@Milrop Mesocyclone - Storm/Ice Blaster

Cece: Celestial Valkyrja - Water/Temporal Manipulation Blaster

If i'm awake and there's room I'll join with Singing Shinobi - Sonic/Ninja Blaster

• Thumbs Up 1

Posted (edited)

Admiral Sutter TF - All Blasters - Military Costumes

Saturday, May 25, 2024

GHC2L1o.jpg

2OO9C2f.jpg

IUHV10w.jpg

yoWctut.jpg

PLzRHnp.jpg

BpIqgLG.jpg

t5IObMc.jpg

hMiSI2V.jpg

zO0rACw.jpg

e61WkxK.jpg

nVOjpko.jpg

imlPNq4.jpg

agHNjt2.jpg

cmUwIwO.jpg

HSI1R0D.jpg

9S67McC.jpg

UuZkydq.jpg

o4mr1oG.jpg

4aFzvXZ.jpg

jRm5G4w.jpg

RfUfS5X.jpg

CG38CUS.jpg

MYfm6N0.jpg

ZEtL3y6.jpg

This is sorted for "Most Recent"..... I found it amusing that I got two levels of defeat badges all in the same task force 😆
YClKvKd.jpg

~ The End ~

Edited by Midnyte
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 5/22/2024 at 11:44 PM, Glacier Peak said:

I still need a few of those badges for MASF, I'd be down!

I've also been running 1-star LGTF and the new content is really impressive. I'd love to run a nice and easy walk through the content so players can appreciate all of the hidden secrets and future spoilers in it. I'll have to advertise it in advance - stay tuned!

Would love to join you, Glacier, do you plan to advertise it here? (Theme team forum, or elsewhere in Indom forum)

Not knowing how to enter the mission when the door is a Freedom Corp helicopter is slightly embarrassing.  It gets way more embarrassing when you somewhat recently did the Faultline arcs that also have that type door.  Still had fun, though.

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Midnyte said:

Would love to join you, Glacier, do you plan to advertise it here? (Theme team forum, or elsewhere in Indom forum)

Yes! I'll post a link in this thread once I make the forum post in the Indomitable section. I think I'll make it reoccurring and on the weekends, probably Sundays. It will be a weekly Badge(s) Run and cover the harder to get badges (no Incarnate trial badges). I'll start with the Advanced Mode Lady Grey Taskforce first, then folks can give their input on what they'd like to go for next few. PvP badges, defeat badges, accolades, etc. I've got all the badges outside of incarnate content and "Master of" so I'm pretty confident I can assist anyone looking to get the tough ones. 

Pocket D Zone Tour

Best Post Ever.... 568068478_BestContentEverSignature.png.4ac4138c1127616ebdcddfe1e9d55b57.png

11 minutes ago, Glacier Peak said:

Yes! I'll post a link in this thread once I make the forum post in the Indomitable section. I think I'll make it reoccurring and on the weekends, probably Sundays. It will be a weekly Badge(s) Run and cover the harder to get badges (no Incarnate trial badges). I'll start with the Advanced Mode Lady Grey Taskforce first, then folks can give their input on what they'd like to go for next few. PvP badges, defeat badges, accolades, etc. I've got all the badges outside of incarnate content and "Master of" so I'm pretty confident I can assist anyone looking to get the tough ones. 

This sounds terrific, and something that I'd like to join weekly

• Thumbs Up 1

7 hours ago, Glacier Peak said:

If anyone is interested, here's the link:

I see your new thread. Super excited does not even begin to express how I feel. Woot! Will sign up for the first run as soon as I figure out who to bring. Thanks for starting this!

• Thumbs Up 1

11 hours ago, ZamuelNow said:

Not knowing how to enter the mission when the door is a Freedom Corp helicopter is slightly embarrassing.  It gets way more embarrassing when you somewhat recently did the Faultline arcs that also have that type door.  Still had fun, though.

Did any of us notice that you had that issue? No. Did you have to tell us? No. But we are glad you did. Haha, it's all good! We are so happy you joined us today! I can't keep up with all the Discord chat to kknow what you and those guys are doing lately. Join us whenever!

Posted (edited)

The Theme Team meets at noon EST every Saturday. Please let us know if you sign up and can't make it! If you tag me in your post, I'll see it.

6/1 – Moonfire (Level 23-28 - Blue Side: Striga Isle) – Wolf or Vampire Costumes - Any AT with Claws or Psionic as one of your powers!

6/8 – Dr. Aeon (Level 35-50 - Red Side: Cap au Diable-Normal Mode) –  One AT of each type (first come, first served) - All Gold Costumes

6/15 – Barracuda (Level 45-50 - Red Side - Grandville) – All Controller or Dominator Team / Clown Costumes

6/22 – Tree of Thorns Respec #3 (Level 44-50 – Red Side: Nerva Archipelago) – Any AT / Game of Thrones costumes

6/29 – Posi 1 & 2 (Level 8-15 and Level 11-16 – Blue Side: Steel Canyon) – Any AT with Martial Arts as one of the powers / Martial Arts costumes

@TrixieKixx Royal Poptart - Claws/Invulnerability Stalker

@Midnyte Lone Wolfette - Claws/Regen Stalker

@Burnt Umber Pepsis Regina - Mind/Savage Dom

@FrauleinMental Fraulein Mental - Mind/Kin CTRL

@Milrop J03Y - Claws/Stone ex-freak Scrapper

Cece: Rebel Medic - Beast Mastery/Emp Mastermind

@Jaxman100 Timber Wolfe - Super Reflexes/Claws Stalker

Lividus: Incitor - Mind Control/Psionic Assault Dominator

Edited by TrixieKixx

I just might be in range for Barracuda SF when it rolls around.  Kinda exciting since I joined in I14 so it was the first major piece of content added after that and I have some fond memories.  Granted, most TFs I look forward to due to not running them for a decade.

• Pizza (Pineapple) 1

In light of recent events: New idea for Theme Team Theme:

Bring your Costume Contest Winners and Finalists. 

Ahhh, so many choices! 😇

• Thumbs Up 1

That incident involving a nuclear accelerator and a banana… You know… I REALLY don't wanna talk about it!

19 hours ago, Midnyte said:

A big hello to our fellow Themers, from @Midnyte and @TraumaTrain, who ate some glorious Mexican food tonight at our local cantina ♥

aDI287U.jpg

Wonderful! I just chatted with him in game for a moment! Good to see you guys doing well!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bananiac said:

In light of recent events: New idea for Theme Team Theme:

Bring your Costume Contest Winners and Finalists. 

Ahhh, so many choices! 😇

Did you just win a costume contest? Uh-oh, that was today wasn't it? I had it on my calendar but totally forgot. Sounds like we have a winner! Yay!