Themed TF/SF Saturdays

TraumaTrain

20 hours ago, FrauleinMental said:

Signups for "An Arachnos Shardtober" (Dr. Q and Sara Moore 40+, Justin Augustine and Faathim 44+, all VEATs), a 4-week event 5/12/19/26 October:

1. @Glacier Peak Fortunata Non Grata - Arachnos Widow
  2. @FrauleinMental Orb Mistress - Arachnos Soldier
  3. @Bananiac TBD
  4. @Midnyte Forever Midnight - Night Widow
  5. @Purple Enchantress Fortunata Fayte - Arachnos Widow
  6. @TrixieKixx Evil Goddess - Arachnos Widow (maybe)

I have Battle Priestess Vea (Arachnos Soldier) now at level 40 and ready to go, if we are starting with Sara Moore or Dr Q.

Will be playing my Widow Reverend Mother some more this week with the aim to get her to 40 as well. So I have choices...

• Like 1

That incident involving a nuclear accelerator and a banana… You know… I REALLY don't wanna talk about it!

55 minutes ago, Bananiac said:

I have Battle Priestess Vea (Arachnos Soldier) now at level 40 and ready to go, if we are starting with Sara Moore or Dr Q.

Will be playing my Widow Reverend Mother some more this week with the aim to get her to 40 as well. So I have choices...

Nice.  I've had a Widow for quite a while, but I'd never played a Soldier before so I took this theme as impetus to try one out.

Yes, the month-long theme is intended to follow the TFs as they pop up in the WST cycle:

• 5 Oct:  Dr. Q (40+)
  • 12 Oct:  Sara Moore (40+)
  • 19 Oct:  Justin Augustine (44+)
  • 26 Oct:  Faathim the Kind (44+)
  • Like 2

Just logged in and first thing I saw in LFG chat was a call for ToT League in PI... Powerlevels here we come 😄 

• Banjo 1

That incident involving a nuclear accelerator and a banana… You know… I REALLY don't wanna talk about it!