Dual Blade/Bio... how do I fit everything in?

roleki

I never tried Dual Blades before, and without  thinking too far ahead rolled a DB/Bio.  Now I'm 33 levels in and I don't see how I'm going to fit everything I want to into this build.  I usually take everything out of /Bio and planned on everything but Confront out of DB, but that would leave me with very little wiggle room to address accuracy/combo breaking.   I could throw a Kismet in Weave, but I was hoping to fit Tactics in somehow.  

Do I just skip a travel power and rely on P2W?  Do I have to skip Genetic Contamination?  

How do I make this work?

He doesn't HAVE an ass.  That's one of the things we're transplanting!

Best answer I can give you is to either ignore the combos and just build a good attack chain that does not take them into account, or only take the combos that you use regularly and drop attacks that you don't use in them. 

The best scrapper (or melee in general) builds typically do not take every attack in the primary. You seem to have plenty of melee characters, however, so you should know that already. 

For the record, I think someone once proved that the best possible attack chain for dual blades involved none of the combos at all. 

• Like 1

My suggestion would be to limit your picks from dual blades. Take blinding feint and those necessary for the attack vitals combo (ablaiting strike, vengeful slice, and sweeping strike). Blinding feint + attack vitals combo is your bread and butter.  If you have really high recharge you can go for blinding feint > ablaiting strike > sweeping strike and ignore combos. Otherwise blinding feint + attack vitals is still great. 

Then grab everything else you want from the secondary and power pools. Then with what you have left you can pick up 1k cuts or typhoons edge.  I always take 1k cuts just because I like the power even though it’s a dps loss over attack vitals combo. 

Edited by Saikochoro
  • Like 1

If you running with bio you got all the extra damage you need from secondary. I took power slice, ablating strike, typhoons edge, vengeful slice, sweeping strike and one thousand cuts (unnecessary pick but i like having the extra combo). All you need is the first 5 i mentioned. Which gives you room for a couple of epic/patron powers if thats what you want.

On 8/5/2020 at 9:39 PM, Saikochoro said:

My suggestion would be to limit your picks from dual blades. Take blinding feint and those necessary for the attack vitals combo (ablaiting strike, vengeful slice, and sweeping strike). Blinding feint + attack vitals combo is your bread and butter.  If you have really high recharge you can go for blinding feint > ablaiting strike > sweeping strike and ignore combos. Otherwise blinding feint + attack vitals is still great. 

Then grab everything else you want from the secondary and power pools. Then with what you have left you can pick up 1k cuts or typhoons edge.  I always take 1k cuts just because I like the power even though it’s a dps loss over attack vitals combo. 

This is my recommendation as well, except I take typoon's edge instead of 1K cuts.  You don't need either, but between the 2, I just like the 360 degree targeting of Typhoon's Edge.

You'll also be forced to pick up something at level 1.  If you take nimble slice (and have typhoons edge) you can then also have the Empower and Weaken combos which you can use when you exemplar down to lower levels.

Active on Excelsior:

Prismatic Monkey - Seismic / Martial Blaster, Shadow Dragon Monkey - Staff / Dark Brute, Murder Robot Monkey - Arachnos Night Widow

On 8/10/2020 at 8:10 AM, Shred Monkey said:

This is my recommendation as well, except I take typoon's edge instead of 1K cuts.  You don't need either, but between the 2, I just like the 360 degree targeting of Typhoon's Edge.

You'll also be forced to pick up something at level 1.  If you take nimble slice (and have typhoons edge) you can then also have the Empower and Weaken combos which you can use when you exemplar down to lower levels.

Did the same on my DB/DA. 

Slotted Nimble with just 4 Kinetic Combats for the defense bonus. I stick to BF>Attack Vitals most of the time and use Typhoons and Fireball when I'm surrounded. It's really, really fun. I was out tanking our Brute last night on a Maria Jenkins pug I played on (until we came up against Resistance enemies in the sewer. They smoked me).

Follow-up question... if I'm building around the "Attack Vitals" combo, do I want the Scrapper ATOs in Ablating and Vengeful, then whatever set I pick for Sweeping Strike?  Or should one of the ATOs go in Sweeping Strike?

1 hour ago, roleki said:

Follow-up question... if I'm building around the "Attack Vitals" combo, do I want the Scrapper ATOs in Ablating and Vengeful, then whatever set I pick for Sweeping Strike?  Or should one of the ATOs go in Sweeping Strike?

Even though I have high recharge, I still personally run blinding feint + attack vitals 99% of the time. So, I put the critical strikes 50% crit chance proc (full set honestly) in vengeful slice so that when it procs it buffs your hardest hitter (sweeping strike).  The scrapper strikes proc is a global bonus and thus doesn’t matter where you put it in.  Thus I put it in 1k cuts. 

For sweeping strike, I use the Armageddon set (5 pieces including proc - no dam/rech). You can then either add in the obliteration damage proc for more damage or the fury of the gladiator -res proc for more damage on subsequent attacks.  On high health targets I think the -res proc is probably better, but for general content I like the obliteration damage proc. 

For ablaiting, I use the hecatomb set (5 total including proc - no dam/rech) and the Achilles heal -res proc. 

Edited by Saikochoro
  • Like 2

Thanks; definitely will throw Superior Critical Strikes into Vengeful, and will find a home for Plain Old Superior Scrapper Strikes somewhere upwind.  I appreciate the info everyone has provided so far, this has been one of the tougher builds to puzzle out that I have tried.  If only Bio wasn't so damn slottable.  

5 hours ago, roleki said:

Thanks; definitely will throw Superior Critical Strikes into Vengeful, and will find a home for Plain Old Superior Scrapper Strikes somewhere upwind.  I appreciate the info everyone has provided so far, this has been one of the tougher builds to puzzle out that I have tried.  If only Bio wasn't so damn slottable.  

i use @Saikochoro rotation on my DB bio scrapper :

DBBIO3.PNG.41606ba93fb20feadfe071f57b77a523.PNG

Here is the stat with the lowest bonuses of Barrier Core T4 and 1 stack of DNA siphon in OFFENSIVE adaptation.

Between Barrier T4, Shadow meld, DNA, Ablating and Parasitive, this scrapper is able (still quite challenging) to farm FIRE farm in +4x8...

dbbio.PNG.f63e0629ce2bb3e6b948cd0a8a49d136.PNG

Hero Plan by Mids' Reborn : Hero Designer 2.7.2.10
https://github.com/Crytilis/mids-reborn-hero-designer

Click this DataLink to open the build!

Kazuto Kirigaya: Level 50 Magic Scrapper
Primary Power Set: Dual Blades
Secondary Power Set: Bio Armor
Power Pool: Speed
Power Pool: Leaping
Power Pool: Fighting
Power Pool: Leadership
Ancillary Pool: Soul Mastery

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Power Slice -- SprScrStr-Rchg/+Crit(A), SprScrStr-Acc/Dmg(3), SprScrStr-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(3)
Level 1: Hardened Carapace -- StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(5), UnbGrd-ResDam(5), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(7), UnbGrd-Max HP%(7), GldArm-3defTpProc(9)
Level 2: Inexhaustible -- PrfShf-End%(A), PrfShf-EndMod(9)
Level 4: Environmental Modification -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(11), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(13), Rct-ResDam%(13), ShlWal-Def(15)
Level 6: Ablating Strike -- AchHee-ResDeb%(A), Hct-Dam%(15), Hct-Acc/Rchg(17), Hct-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(17), Hct-Dmg/Rchg(19), Hct-Dmg/EndRdx(19)
Level 8: Blinding Feint -- SprCrtStr-Rchg/+50% Crit(A), SprCrtStr-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(21), SprCrtStr-Acc/Dmg(21), SprCrtStr-Dmg/Rchg(23), SprCrtStr-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(23), SprCrtStr-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(25)
Level 10: Adaptation 
Level 12: Super Speed -- Clr-Stlth(A), Clr-EndRdx(25)
Level 14: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(27)
Level 16: Ablative Carapace -- Prv-Heal(A), Prv-Heal/EndRdx(27), Prv-EndRdx/Rchg(29), Prv-Heal/Rchg(29), Prv-Heal/Rchg/EndRdx(31), Prv-Absorb%(31)
Level 18: Vengeful Slice -- SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg(A), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(31), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx(33), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(33), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(33), FrcFdb-Rechg%(34)
Level 20: Evolving Armor -- UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(A), UnbGrd-ResDam(34), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(34), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(36)
Level 22: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(36)
Level 24: Kick -- Empty(A)
Level 26: Sweeping Strike -- Arm-Dam%(A), Arm-Dmg/EndRdx(36), Arm-Dmg/Rchg(37), Arm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(37), Arm-Acc/Rchg(37), FuroftheG-ResDeb%(39)
Level 28: DNA Siphon -- SprScrStr-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(A), SprScrStr-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(39), SprScrStr-Dmg/Rchg(39)
Level 30: Tough -- UnbGrd-EndRdx/Rchg(A), UnbGrd-ResDam(40), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(40), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(40)
Level 32: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(42), LucoftheG-Def(42)
Level 35: Moonbeam -- Apc-Dam%(A), Apc-Dmg/EndRdx(42), Apc-Dmg/Rchg(43), Apc-Acc/Rchg(43), Apc-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(43)
Level 38: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(45), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(45)
Level 41: Shadow Meld -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), RedFrt-Def(45), RedFrt-Def/EndRdx(46), RedFrt-Def/Rchg(46), RedFrt-EndRdx/Rchg(46), RedFrt-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(48)
Level 44: Parasitic Aura -- TchoftheN-Acc/Heal(A)
Level 47: Genetic Contamination -- SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(A), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg(48), SprAvl-Dmg/EndRdx(48), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(50), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(50), Obl-%Dam(50)
Level 49: Tactics -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 1: Brawl -- PndSlg-Stun%(A)
Level 1: Critical Hit 
Level 1: Prestige Power Dash -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Slide -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Quick -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Rush -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Surge -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Sprint -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 2: Rest -- Heal-I(A)
Level 4: Ninja Run 
Level 2: Swift -- Run-I(A)
Level 2: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End(A)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Jump-I(A)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%(A), PrfShf-EndMod(11)
Level 10: Defensive Adaptation 
Level 10: Efficient Adaptation 
Level 10: Offensive Adaptation 
Level 50: Assault Radial Embodiment 
Level 50: Reactive Radial Flawless Interface 
Level 50: Musculature Core Paragon 
Level 0: Task Force Commander 
Level 0: Freedom Phalanx Reserve 
Level 0: Portal Jockey 
Level 0: The Atlas Medallion 
Level 1: Quick Form 
Level 50: Ion Core Final Judgement 
Level 50: Barrier Core Epiphany 
Level 50: Banished Pantheon Core Superior Ally 
------------

Have fun 🙂

EDIT : Ho i forgot, Dual blades with BF / Attack vitals rotation is the only Mélée attack set able to use so few powers to have a top dps attacks chain for Single target and average good Multi target (Attack vital Dmg over time being applied on all the targets sweeping strike hit every 3,07 seconds), making of it, imho, one of the strongest AT of the game by allowing us to use tons of powers and slots for survival.

Edited by Tsuko
  • Like 1

Just another French Player

So Excuse my old, bad and too french English !

Join THE COSMIC COUNCIL !!!

https://discord.gg/DVksJ4N

On 8/17/2020 at 9:45 PM, Tsuko said:
Spoiler

i use @Saikochoro rotation on my DB bio scrapper :

DBBIO3.PNG.41606ba93fb20feadfe071f57b77a523.PNG

Here is the stat with the lowest bonuses of Barrier Core T4 and 1 stack of DNA siphon in OFFENSIVE adaptation.

Between Barrier T4, Shadow meld, DNA, Ablating and Parasitive, this scrapper is able (still quite challenging) to farm FIRE farm in +4x8...

dbbio.PNG.f63e0629ce2bb3e6b948cd0a8a49d136.PNG

Kazuto Kirigaya: Level 50 Magic Scrapper
Power Pool: Speed
Ancillary Pool: Soul Mastery

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Power Slice -- SprScrStr-Rchg/+Crit(A), SprScrStr-Acc/Dmg(3), SprScrStr-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(3)
Level 1: Hardened Carapace -- StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(5), UnbGrd-ResDam(5), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(7), UnbGrd-Max HP%(7), GldArm-3defTpProc(9)
Level 2: Inexhaustible -- PrfShf-End%(A), PrfShf-EndMod(9)
Level 4: Environmental Modification -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(11), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(13), Rct-ResDam%(13), ShlWal-Def(15)
Level 6: Ablating Strike -- AchHee-ResDeb%(A), Hct-Dam%(15), Hct-Acc/Rchg(17), Hct-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(17), Hct-Dmg/Rchg(19), Hct-Dmg/EndRdx(19)
Level 8: Blinding Feint -- SprCrtStr-Rchg/+50% Crit(A), SprCrtStr-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(21), SprCrtStr-Acc/Dmg(21), SprCrtStr-Dmg/Rchg(23), SprCrtStr-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(23), SprCrtStr-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(25)
Level 12: Super Speed -- Clr-Stlth(A), Clr-EndRdx(25)
Level 14: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(27)
Level 16: Ablative Carapace -- Prv-Heal(A), Prv-Heal/EndRdx(27), Prv-EndRdx/Rchg(29), Prv-Heal/Rchg(29), Prv-Heal/Rchg/EndRdx(31), Prv-Absorb%(31)
Level 18: Vengeful Slice -- SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg(A), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(31), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx(33), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(33), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(33), FrcFdb-Rechg%(34)
Level 20: Evolving Armor -- UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(A), UnbGrd-ResDam(34), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(34), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(36)
Level 22: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(36)
Level 24: Kick -- Empty(A)
Level 26: Sweeping Strike -- Arm-Dam%(A), Arm-Dmg/EndRdx(36), Arm-Dmg/Rchg(37), Arm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(37), Arm-Acc/Rchg(37), FuroftheG-ResDeb%(39)
Level 28: DNA Siphon -- SprScrStr-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(A), SprScrStr-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(39), SprScrStr-Dmg/Rchg(39)
Level 30: Tough -- UnbGrd-EndRdx/Rchg(A), UnbGrd-ResDam(40), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(40), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(40)
Level 32: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(42), LucoftheG-Def(42)
Level 35: Moonbeam -- Apc-Dam%(A), Apc-Dmg/EndRdx(42), Apc-Dmg/Rchg(43), Apc-Acc/Rchg(43), Apc-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(43)
Level 38: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(45), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(45)
Level 41: Shadow Meld -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), RedFrt-Def(45), RedFrt-Def/EndRdx(46), RedFrt-Def/Rchg(46), RedFrt-EndRdx/Rchg(46), RedFrt-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(48)
Level 44: Parasitic Aura -- TchoftheN-Acc/Heal(A)
Level 47: Genetic Contamination -- SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(A), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg(48), SprAvl-Dmg/EndRdx(48), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(50), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(50), Obl-%Dam(50)
Level 49: Tactics -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 1: Brawl -- PndSlg-Stun%(A)
Level 1: Sprint -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 2: Rest -- Heal-I(A)
Level 2: Swift -- Run-I(A)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Jump-I(A)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%(A), PrfShf-EndMod(11)
Level 50: Assault Radial Embodiment 
Level 50: Reactive Radial Flawless Interface 
Level 50: Musculature Core Paragon 
Level 0: Task Force Commander 
Level 0: Freedom Phalanx Reserve 
Level 0: Portal Jockey 
Level 0: The Atlas Medallion 
Level 50: Ion Core Final Judgement 
Level 50: Barrier Core Epiphany 
Level 50: Banished Pantheon Core Superior Ally 
------------

Have fun

🙂

EDIT : Ho i forgot, Dual blades with BF / Attack vitals rotation is the only Mélée attack set able to use so few powers to have a top dps attacks chain for Single target and average good Multi target (Attack vital Dmg over time being applied on all the targets sweeping strike hit every 3,07 seconds), making of it, imho, one of the strongest AT of the game by allowing us to use tons of powers and slots for survival.

Thanks for including your build; I might try your approach (fewer attacks) later on/second build; now that I have it to 50 and fully-slotted & alpha is coming online, I can see where I could easily get by with just a handful of attacks and throw even more focus on survival...  really, BF+Attack Vitals is all you need vs. ST, but I would miss Typhoon's Edge when I jump into a 4/8 spawn.  

For now, I'm running with everything from DB except Power Slice, Confront, and 1K Cuts.  I've grown attached to having combos I can exemp down into, or bring up when the situation calls for it, even though I KNOW I could streamline the build some.  

And maybe I am mis-thinking Bio, but I rarely see a build that throws more than a couple slots into Inexhaustible or Parasitic Aura; meanwhile I six-slot both...  maybe that's why I have a hard time fitting everything I want into a Bio build, because I'm trying to make a poor man's /Regen out of it?  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, roleki said:

Thanks for including your build; I might try your approach (fewer attacks) later on/second build; now that I have it to 50 and fully-slotted & alpha is coming online, I can see where I could easily get by with just a handful of attacks and throw even more focus on survival...  really, BF+Attack Vitals is all you need vs. ST, but I would miss Typhoon's Edge when I jump into a 4/8 spawn.  

For now, I'm running with everything from DB except Power Slice, Confront, and 1K Cuts.  I've grown attached to having combos I can exemp down into, or bring up when the situation calls for it, even though I KNOW I could streamline the build some.  

And maybe I am mis-thinking Bio, but I rarely see a build that throws more than a couple slots into Inexhaustible or Parasitic Aura; meanwhile I six-slot both...  maybe that's why I have a hard time fitting everything I want into a Bio build, because I'm trying to make a poor man's /Regen out of it?  

Yeah I’ve never thrown more than 3 slots at parasitic aura. Really all it needs is some recharge. 

As far as inexhaustible, you could throw a performance shifter+ endurance in there or a panacea proc/Numina proc and call it good.  Though I do sometimes throw it 3 slots. 

id rather have the slots for attacks, dna siphon, and ablaitive carapace. 

• Like 2

This is my take on the combo, which I love and is now my main. I had a few goals ahead of planning everything out. I wanted Jaunt over SS so I could teleport in and out of combat which is insanely fun. Next I wanted the two big combo chains instead of one, which gets boring quick. After that I wanted perma carapace. I dropped Hasten completely in favor of running Ageless perma and pushing over all recharge to 141%, which is plenty for a fast weapon set like DB since we don't really have a nuke. If you argue against that fine but you cant stack carapace anyways without getting a negative result and is perma 30.5 secs with 141% recharge. You also do not need much end mod so slots saved as well. It has plenty of procs all around and puts out very good dps.

Spoiler

Level 50 Magic Scrapper
Power Pool: Experimentation
Ancillary Pool: Body Mastery

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Power Slice -- SprScrStr-Rchg/+Crit(A), SprScrStr-Dmg/Rchg(3), SprScrStr-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(3), SprScrStr-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(5), SprScrStr-Acc/Dmg(5), SprScrStr-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(7)
Level 1: Hardened Carapace -- Ags-ResDam(A), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx(7), Ags-ResDam/Rchg(9), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(9), Ags-EndRdx/Rchg(11)
Level 2: Inexhaustible -- PwrTrns-+Heal(A)
Level 4: Environmental Modification -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(11), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(13), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg(13), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(15)
Level 6: Ablating Strike -- Hct-Dam%(A), Hct-Dmg/EndRdx(15), Hct-Dmg/Rchg(17), Hct-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(17), Hct-Acc/Rchg(19), AchHee-ResDeb%(19)
Level 8: Typhoon's Edge -- SprCrtStr-Acc/Dmg(A), SprCrtStr-Dmg/Rchg(21), SprCrtStr-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(21), SprCrtStr-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(23), SprCrtStr-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(23), SprCrtStr-Rchg/+50% Crit(50)
Level 12: Blinding Feint -- GssSynFr--Build%(A), GldStr-Acc/Dmg/End/Rech(25), GldStr-%Dam(25), GldStr-Acc/Dmg(50), GldStr-Acc/End/Rech(50)
Level 14: Speed of Sound -- Clr-Stlth(A)
Level 16: Ablative Carapace -- NmnCnv-Heal/EndRdx/Rchg(A), NmnCnv-Heal(27), NmnCnv-Heal/EndRdx(27), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(29), NmnCnv-Heal/Rchg(29), NmnCnv-EndRdx/Rchg(31)
Level 18: Vengeful Slice -- Mk'Bit-Acc/Dmg(A), Mk'Bit-Dmg/Rchg(31), Mk'Bit-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg(31), Mk'Bit-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(33), Mk'Bit-Dam%(33), SuddAcc--KB/+KD(33)
Level 20: Boxing -- Empty(A)
Level 22: Tough -- Ags-ResDam(A), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx(34), Ags-ResDam/Rchg(34), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(34), GldArm-3defTpProc(36)
Level 24: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(36), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(36), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg(37), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(37)
Level 26: Sweeping Strike -- Arm-Dam%(A), Arm-Dmg/EndRdx(37), Arm-Dmg/Rchg(39), Arm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(39), Arm-Acc/Rchg(39), Erd-%Dam(40)
Level 28: DNA Siphon -- Prv-Heal/Rchg/EndRdx(A), Prv-Heal(40), Prv-Absorb%(40), Prv-Heal/EndRdx(42), Prv-EndRdx/Rchg(42), Prv-Heal/Rchg(42)
Level 30: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def(A)
Level 32: One Thousand Cuts -- OvrFrc-Dam/KB(A), OvrFrc-Acc/Dmg/End(43), OvrFrc-End/Rech(43), OvrFrc-Dmg/End/Rech(43), OvrFrc-Acc/Dmg(45), Erd-%Dam(45)
Level 35: Genetic Contamination -- Erd-Dmg(A), Erd-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(45), Erd-Dmg/Rchg(46), Erd-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(46), Erd-%Dam(46), FuroftheG-ResDeb%(48)
Level 38: Focused Accuracy -- HO:Cyto(A)
Level 41: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(48), Rct-ResDam%(48)
Level 44: Evolving Armor -- UnbGrd-Max HP%(A)
Level 47: Physical Perfection -- PwrTrns-+Heal(A)
Level 49: Assault -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 1: Brawl -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Sprint -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Rest -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Swift -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Stamina -- PwrTrns-+Heal(A)
Level 50: Musculature Radial Paragon
Level 50: Degenerative Radial Flawless Interface