Artillery Enhancement missing from freebie popmenu

Do you have an older version of the popmenu installed locally, from before it was automatically included? Local versions may supersede the built-in version, but they might have fixed that. I know it was an issue when the built-in version was first installed.

Nevermind, I just had time to test it, and it is definitely missing. It is still showing up under its old name (Shrapnel) but if you try to grant any of those, it gives an 'enhancement does not exist' error.

I also have r0y's latest version installed (link below) and Artillery is available in that one, so you can install that one if you need until it is fixed in the built-in freebies menu.

Edited by AboveTheChemist

Thank you I finally figured out how to get it (Roys) working. I kept opening the built in one and kept not seeing it. Finally I realized I needed to do the macro thing. I missed this sentence the first dozen or so times I read your reply trying to figure out what the heck I was doing wrong. 🤬

22 hours ago, AboveTheChemist said:

I also have r0y's latest version installed (link below) and Artillery is available in that one, so you can install that one if you need until it is fixed in the built-in freebies menu.