Just stumbled across a video I recorded back on live (hacker)

Solarverse

There is also a security check on invalid costumes but it's on the players  side not on the server so some people have done code hacks.   Even saw it on homecoming before.  The player hasn't been online in months though so probably banned.

• Like 1

I was just realizing how different Atlas looks now compared to then. The pillars on City Hall were plain, no beveling or carvings, no trees on or around City Hall, there were a lot less detail to the edges around the stairs, there is now a railing on the roof where there once was none and if you notice, there is a second floor where originally there was only a single floor. Pretty amazing.

Edited by Solarverse
  • Like 1

On 8/23/2020 at 6:14 AM, Solarverse said:

I was just realizing how different Atlas looks now compared to then.

Yeah, this would have been before the Atlas Park of then became the Echo: Atlas Park of now. That happened with Issue 21 ( live in September 2011 ), so your video must pre-date that.

" When it's too tough for everyone else,

it's just right for me..."

( Unless it's Raining, or Cold, or Really Dirty

or there are Sappers, Man I hate those Guys...)

Marine X

3 hours ago, Marine X said:

Yeah, this would have been before the Atlas Park of then became the Echo: Atlas Park of now. That happened with Issue 21 ( live in September 2011 ), so your video must pre-date that.

It's an old account I made years ago just for that upload. I don't even have access to that youtube account anymore. It says I uplaoded it back in 2007...and I don't know if that upload was immediate or if I reuploaded it later on. Some of the costume pieces I am seeing suggests after issue 7 at very least which was June of 06, just shortly after CoV came out. I am also wearing Villain costume parts, which means it took place after heroes were granted access to villain parts. I think that happened in issue 7 as well.