Allow catalysts to work in reverse.

I generally use attuned IOs ( even for procs—it’s an aesthetic choice) until lvl 50.  Then I use catalysts on my ATOs and Winter Os.  But then, when I think of it, I replace some of my other attuned IOs with unattuned so I can boost them.

If we could use catalysts to unattune as well as attune, that would be marginally more convenient than using an unslotter, selling the attuned, and buying an unattuned.

just a thought.  It might be too niche a case to bother.

• Like 1

Who run Bartertown?

I could see people accidentally unattuning their enhancements pretty easily and thus wasting a catalyst. Would probably just be better to let people choose to unattune for free if this is something that was widely desired.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Monos King said:

Would probably just be better to let people choose to unattune for free if this is something that was widely desired.

Amen 🙏🏻 

The Splintered Soul Project: (Nyght****) 21 and counting (18 max). 

DSorrow: “Give a man a build export and you feed him for a day, teach him to build and he's fed for a lifetime.

It would seem sensible to have some sort of mechanism to unattune. I also habitually use attuned for everything and find myself having to rebuy and replace. It bugs my ocd a bit having to have a mixture of attuned and unattuned in a build anyway, the attuned IO's look so much better. And before you ask, yes the aesthetics of the enhancement screen are important!

• Like 1