Dark/Dark/Soul - How do I add more dmg to my build?

SmokenBongs

1st off, thanks for taking the time to stop by my post! 

If the originator of the build sees this, I greatly apologize that I am unable to give you proper credit as it has allowed me to create a hero which I truly feel powerful on and thoroughly enjoy! During my previous scanning of the forums, I found your build and tried to recreate it. Sadly, I lost the original before I was able to complete it, but I believe I got close.

For anyone who has not experienced the Dark/Dark/Soul Controller, it's a battlefield master! You lock most stuff down and you remove the ability of the remaining targets to hit anything. You'll be providing amazing support to your team via buffs and debuffs with ample healing ability for whatever gets through. Your pets are cool when they can survive (though they get lost sometimes and can die easily). The only thing I seem to be wanting is more dmg... I know, I want it all! haha

I've only recently came back to the game and hadn't gotten to experience much of the late game content when I previously played. Now that I'm 50 and geared her fairly well (I think), I've decided that Obscura Luna (going for the Dark Moon theme which fits the powers and her SOOOOO well) is going to be my main! Now it's time to work on getting her incarnates and such.

This brings me to a couple questions that I'm hoping some kind heroes or villains can assist me with:

1) Do you have any tips on improving the build linked below?

2) Will I use my incarnates to boost damage or am I missing another way?

3) Does anyone have recommendations on incarnates? (I've never experienced them, so it's all new to me) 

4) Is there an ideal chain I should be following for AOE and Single Target? 

Any and all assistance is greatly appreciated!

Here is the build:

Hero Plan by Mids' Reborn : Hero Designer 2.7.2.10
https://github.com/Crytilis/mids-reborn-hero-designer

Click this DataLink to open the build!

Level 50 Natural Controller
Primary Power Set: Darkness Control
Secondary Power Set: Darkness Affinity
Power Pool: Speed
Power Pool: Flight
Power Pool: Fighting
Power Pool: Leaping
Ancillary Pool: Soul Mastery

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Dark Grasp

• (A) Ghost Widow's Embrace - Accuracy/Recharge
  • (3) Ghost Widow's Embrace - Accuracy/Endurance
  • (3) Ghost Widow's Embrace - Accuracy/Hold/Recharge
  • (29) Ghost Widow's Embrace - Chance of Damage(Psionic)
  • (50) Unbreakable Constraint - Chance for Smashing Damage

Level 1: Twilight Grasp

• (A) Touch of the Nictus - Chance for Negative Energy Damage
  • (5) Touch of the Nictus - Healing/Absorb
  • (5) Touch of the Nictus - Accuracy/Healing/Absorb
  • (15) Touch of the Nictus - Healing/Absorb/Recharge
  • (40) Touch of the Nictus - Accuracy/Endurance/Recharge
  • (42) Touch of the Nictus - Accuracy/Endurance/Healing/Absorb

Level 2: Living Shadows

• (A) Positron's Blast - Accuracy/Damage
  • (7) Positron's Blast - Damage/Endurance
  • (7) Positron's Blast - Damage/Recharge
  • (36) Positron's Blast - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance
  • (42) Positron's Blast - Chance of Damage(Energy)

Level 4: Hasten

• (A) Recharge Reduction IO
  • (9) Recharge Reduction IO

Level 6: Darkest Night

• (A) Dark Watcher's Despair - To Hit Debuff/Endurance
  • (9) Dark Watcher's Despair - To Hit Debuff
  • (31) Dark Watcher's Despair - To Hit Debuff/Recharge/Endurance
  • (42) Dark Watcher's Despair - To Hit Debuff/Recharge

Level 8: Fearsome Stare

• (A) Superior Will of the Controller - Accuracy/Control Duration
  • (11) Superior Will of the Controller - Control Duration/Recharge
  • (11) Superior Will of the Controller - Endurance/Recharge
  • (36) Superior Will of the Controller - Accuracy/Control Duration/Endurance
  • (43) Superior Will of the Controller - Accuracy/Control Duration/Endurance/Recharge
  • (43) Superior Will of the Controller - Recharge/Chance for Psionic Damage

Level 10: Fly

• (A) Blessing of the Zephyr - Run Speed, Jump, Flight Speed, Range/Endurance

Level 12: Boxing

• (A) Empty

Level 14: Tar Patch

• (15) Recharge Reduction IO

Level 16: Shadow Fall

• (A) Kismet - Accuracy +6%
  • (17) Reactive Defenses - Scaling Resist Damage
  • (17) Luck of the Gambler - Defense/Endurance
  • (19) Luck of the Gambler - Defense
  • (19) Luck of the Gambler - Defense/Increased Global Recharge Speed
  • (21) Luck of the Gambler - Defense/Endurance/Recharge

Level 18: Howling Twilight

Level 20: Fade

• (A) Luck of the Gambler - Defense/Increased Global Recharge Speed
  • (21) Luck of the Gambler - Defense/Recharge
  • (23) Luck of the Gambler - Defense/Endurance/Recharge
  • (23) Luck of the Gambler - Defense
  • (25) Luck of the Gambler - Defense/Endurance
  • (25) Luck of the Gambler - Endurance/Recharge

Level 22: Heart of Darkness

• (A) Absolute Amazement - Stun
  • (27) Absolute Amazement - Stun/Recharge
  • (27) Absolute Amazement - Accuracy/Stun/Recharge
  • (29) Absolute Amazement - Accuracy/Recharge
  • (40) Absolute Amazement - Endurance/Stun

Level 24: Haunt

• (A) Expedient Reinforcement - Accuracy/Recharge
  • (31) Expedient Reinforcement - Accuracy/Damage
  • (31) Expedient Reinforcement - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge
  • (36) Expedient Reinforcement - Endurance/Damage/Recharge
  • (50) Cloud Senses - Chance for Negative Energy Damage

Level 26: Shadow Field

• (A) Basilisk's Gaze - Accuracy/Recharge
  • (33) Basilisk's Gaze - Recharge/Hold
  • (33) Basilisk's Gaze - Accuracy/Hold
  • (37) Basilisk's Gaze - Endurance/Recharge/Hold

Level 28: Soul Absorption

• (A) Performance Shifter - EndMod
  • (33) Performance Shifter - EndMod/Recharge
  • (34) Efficacy Adaptor - EndMod
  • (37) Efficacy Adaptor - Accuracy/Recharge

Level 30: Tough

• (A) Gladiator's Armor - TP Protection +3% Def (All)
  • (40) Steadfast Protection - Resistance/+Def 3%
  • (43) Reactive Armor - Resistance/Endurance

Level 32: Umbra Beast

• (A) Expedient Reinforcement - Accuracy/Recharge
  • (34) Expedient Reinforcement - Accuracy/Damage
  • (34) Expedient Reinforcement - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge
  • (37) Expedient Reinforcement - Resist Bonus Aura for Pets
  • (48) Cloud Senses - Chance for Negative Energy Damage

Level 35: Weave

• (45) Luck of the Gambler - Defense/Endurance
  • (46) Shield Wall - +Res (Teleportation), +5% Res (All)

Level 38: Dark Servant

• (A) Cloud Senses - Chance for Negative Energy Damage
  • (39) Cloud Senses - Accuracy/ToHitDebuff
  • (39) Cloud Senses - Accuracy/Recharge
  • (39) Cloud Senses - ToHit Debuff

Level 41: Dark Embrace

• (A) Unbreakable Guard - +Max HP
  • (45) Unbreakable Guard - Resistance/Endurance
  • (46) Unbreakable Guard - Resistance
  • (48) Unbreakable Guard - Resistance/Endurance/RechargeTime

Level 44: Dark Obliteration

• (A) Positron's Blast - Chance of Damage(Energy)
  • (46) Cloud Senses - Chance for Negative Energy Damage
  • (48) Javelin Volley - Chance of Damage(Lethal)

Level 47: Soul Drain

• (A) Obliteration - Chance for Smashing Damage
  • (50) Scirocco's Dervish - Chance of Damage(Lethal)

Level 49: Combat Jumping

Level 1: Brawl

• (A) Empty

Level 1: Containment 

Level 1: Prestige Power Dash

Edited by SmokenBongs
  • Like 1

This could be one of my oldwe builds. It looks familiar because it doesn’t use a ton of procs like many here do. I tend to build for defense and party assistance. I have a newer build I can post later.

You can definitely ramp up the damage by including more procs and lose some set bonuses. Dark has many ways to amp up damage output via procs 🙂 I just don’t lean on procs personally. But there are some here who can squeeze a ton of extra damage using them.

Edited by Doc Ranger

A bunch of toons. Global DocRanger

All on Excelsior. 

Here's my current build.

Level 50 Natural Controller

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Dark Grasp -- UnbCns-Acc/Rchg(A), UnbCns-Acc/Hold/Rchg(3), UnbCns-Hold(3), UnbCns-Dam%(25), UnbCns-Hold/Rchg(29)
Level 1: Twilight Grasp -- TchoftheN-%Dam(A), TchoftheN-Acc/Heal(5), TchoftheN-Heal(5), TchoftheN-Heal/HP/Regen/Rchg(15), TchoftheN-Acc/EndRdx/Heal/HP/Regen(40), TchoftheN-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg(42)
Level 2: Living Shadows -- GrvAnc-Immob(A), GrvAnc-Immob/Rchg(7), GrvAnc-Acc/Immob/Rchg(7), GrvAnc-Acc/Rchg(36), GrvAnc-Hold%(42)
Level 4: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(9)
Level 6: Darkest Night -- DarWtcDsp-ToHitDeb/EndRdx(A), DarWtcDsp-ToHitDeb(9), DarWtcDsp-ToHitdeb/Rchg/EndRdx(31), DarWtcDsp-ToHitDeb/Rchg(42)
Level 8: Fearsome Stare -- SprWiloft-Acc/Conf/Hold/Immob/Sleep/Stun/Fear(A), SprWiloft-Conf/Hold/Immob/Sleep/Stun/Fear/Rchg(11), SprWiloft-EndRdx/Rchg(11), SprWiloft-Acc/Conf/Hold/Immob/Sleep/Stun/Fear/EndRdx(15), SprWiloft-Acc/Conf/Hold/Immob/Sleep/Stun/Fear/EndRdx/Rchg(43), SprWiloft-Rchg/Dmg%(43)
Level 10: Fly -- BlsoftheZ-ResKB(A)
Level 12: Boxing -- Empty(A)
Level 14: Tar Patch -- RechRdx-I(A)
Level 16: Shadow Fall -- Rct-Def(A), Rct-Def/EndRdx(17), Rct-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(17), Rct-Def/Rchg(19), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(19), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(21)
Level 18: Howling Twilight -- RechRdx-I(A)
Level 20: Fade -- Rct-EndRdx/Rchg(A), Rct-Def/EndRdx(21), Rct-Def(23), Rct-Def/Rchg(23), Rct-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(25), Rct-ResDam%(50)
Level 22: Heart of Darkness -- AbsAmz-Stun(A), AbsAmz-Stun/Rchg(27), AbsAmz-Acc/Stun/Rchg(27), AbsAmz-Acc/Rchg(29), AbsAmz-EndRdx/Stun(40)
Level 24: Haunt -- ExpRnf-Acc/Rchg(A), ExpRnf-Acc/Dmg(31), ExpRnf-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(31), ExpRnf-EndRdx/Dmg/Rchg(36)
Level 26: Shadow Field -- BslGaz-Acc/Rchg(A), BslGaz-Rchg/Hold(33), BslGaz-Acc/Hold(33), BslGaz-EndRdx/Rchg/Hold(37)
Level 28: Soul Absorption -- DctWnd-Heal/Rchg(A), PrfShf-EndMod/Rchg(33), EffAdp-EndMod/Rchg(34), DctWnd-Heal(48)
Level 30: Tough -- GldArm-3defTpProc(A), RctArm-ResDam/EndRdx(36), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(40)
Level 32: Umbra Beast -- ExpRnf-Acc/Rchg(A), ExpRnf-Acc/Dmg(34), ExpRnf-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(34), ExpRnf-+Res(Pets)(37), ExpRnf-Dmg/EndRdx(45), ExpRnf-EndRdx/Dmg/Rchg(46)
Level 35: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), Ksm-ToHit+(37), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(45), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(46)
Level 38: Dark Servant -- CldSns-%Dam(A), CldSns-Acc/ToHitDeb(39), CldSns-Acc/Rchg(39), CldSns-ToHitDeb(39), CldSns-ToHitDeb/EndRdx/Rchg(50), CldSns-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg(50)
Level 41: Dark Embrace -- UnbGrd-Max HP%(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(43), UnbGrd-ResDam(46), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(48)
Level 44: Hover -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 47: Soul Drain -- ScrDrv-Dam%(A), Erd-%Dam(48)
Level 49: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 1: Brawl -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Dash -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Slide -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Quick -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Rush -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Surge -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Sprint -- Clr-Stlth(A)
Level 2: Rest -- Empty(A)
Level 4: Ninja Run 
Level 2: Swift -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Health -- Mrc-Rcvry+(A), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(13), Pnc-Heal/+End(45)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-EndMod(A), PrfShf-End%(13)
------------

• Like 1

All on Excelsior. 

Doc Ranger, you are the originator of the build I was trying to mimic! Thank you so much for sharing your finished product! 

Do you have any recommendations on incarnates?

Does anyone with proc experience have any suggestions on upping DPS, but still being survivable?

Appreciate it!

Almost every power in these sets can take at least a couple dmg procs. You will lose a few set bonuses here and there but the damage will go up for sure.

Just click on each power in the sets in mids and take a look at all the options. Dk/Dk has an extremely high proc monster potential 🙂

All on Excelsior. 

The shortest and simplest thing to say is that Ghost Widow's set isn't that great for set bonuses. And your main single-target damage comes from your single-target Hold, slotted with procs. Put one Acc/Mez HO in it, and then 5 damage procs including both purples. This one move won't lose you much in set bonuses, and it will almost double the power's damage, and it's immediate damage rather than DoT.

The second thing is that Living Shadows doesnt' do that much damage base, but does get good damage from procs. I'd 6- slot it, using all 5 available damage procs, and an Acc/Dam IO. You do lose the bonuses from a nice set, but you still improve its power a lot.

That sacrifices only two powers worth of set bonuses, and gets you a lot of extra damage.

• Like 1

i just made a dark dark controller and i would like to get a good build recommendation using sorcery pool. thx in advance for any advice or post a mids build link is fine too. Damage and party assistance is important to me rather than my own defense but i'll take that too

Edited by Emerald_Ghost

9 hours ago, Coyote said:

The shortest and simplest thing to say is that Ghost Widow's set isn't that great for set bonuses. And your main single-target damage comes from your single-target Hold, slotted with procs. Put one Acc/Mez HO in it, and then 5 damage procs including both purples. This one move won't lose you much in set bonuses, and it will almost double the power's damage, and it's immediate damage rather than DoT.

The second thing is that Living Shadows doesnt' do that much damage base, but does get good damage from procs. I'd 6- slot it, using all 5 available damage procs, and an Acc/Dam IO. You do lose the bonuses from a nice set, but you still improve its power a lot.

That sacrifices only two powers worth of set bonuses, and gets you a lot of extra damage.

Thanks for the advice, I'll try increasing the procs of those 2 powers and see if that leaves me feeling good or if I need to add procs to more powers as Doc Suggested.

I honestly only had the Ghost Widow's Set in there as a filler and will be happy to replace it!

Also, any recommendations on Incarnate choices?

• Like 1

On 9/5/2020 at 9:23 PM, SmokenBongs said:

How do I add more dmg to my build?

Well, there is a lot, but first things first, stop slotting things for mezz duration and start slotting them for damage. Your duration is plenty long already.  Same for debuffs, swap those for damage sets. If there are powers you cannot slot damage sets into, look at damage procs to make it do damage (not your defensive powers, of course). Dump the Fighting pool and pick up Leadership. You have good Def, good ToHit Debuffs, and a great heal, you really don't need Tough and Weave, especially if you are going for damage. Dump some of those LoTGs that are barely doing anything for you and slot up Obliteration. Slot up Recharge on Soul Drain. Lastly, look at your sets and your global recharge bonus. Now that we are slotting mostly damage sets, look at the ones that add to your global recharge. Get that up, so those powers come back quicker. Work on all that, and you should be grinding stuff down in no time.

• Like 2

I can only speak for myself, but when I made my Dark/Dark/Psi controller, I made them way more about control/debuff.  Some damage from a few procs, including one in my Dark Servant, but that, Haunt, and Umbra Beast were more my "Damage".  Now, you wanna talk about my Plant/Storm Controller, SHE throws around the damage between CC, Tornado, Lightning Storm, etc.

As my main is a dark/dark soul troller I thought I'd share my build. It's got a few procs along with ranged defense and s/l resists, I also managed perma fade, hasten, haunts and soul absorption. He's been really fun to play and has been known to survive things he shouldn't....looking at some crazy luck factoring in there as opposed to anything else.

Doc Midknight Final: Level 50 Magic Controller

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Dark Grasp -- Apc-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(A), Apc-Acc/Rchg(3), Apc-Dam%(3), GldJvl-Dam%(5), GhsWdwEmb-Dam%(5), UnbCns-Dam%(7)
Level 1: Twilight Grasp -- CldSns-Acc/Rchg(A), CldSns-%Dam(7), CldSns-Acc/ToHitDeb(9), CldSns-ToHitDeb(9), CldSns-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg(27), CldSns-ToHitDeb/EndRdx/Rchg(27)
Level 2: Tar Patch -- PcnoftheT-EndRdx/Rchg/Slow(A)
Level 4: Darkest Night -- DarWtcDsp-ToHitDeb/Rchg(A)
Level 6: Possess -- CrcPrs-Conf(A), CrcPrs-Conf/Rchg(11), CrcPrs-Acc/Conf/Rchg(11), CrcPrs-Acc/Rchg(13), CrcPrs-Conf/EndRdx(19), CrcPrs-Conf%(19)
Level 8: Hover -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), Ksm-ToHit+(13), BlsoftheZ-Travel/EndRdx(15), BlsoftheZ-Travel(17)
Level 12: Howling Twilight -- Ann-ResDeb%(A)
Level 14: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(15)
Level 16: Shadow Fall -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(17), ShlWal-Def(23)
Level 18: Haunt -- SlbAll-Build%(A), CldSns-ToHitDeb(21), CldSns-Acc/Rchg(21), CldSns-ToHitDeb/EndRdx/Rchg(23), GlmoftheA-Dam%(25), CldSns-%Dam(50)
Level 20: Boxing -- Empty(A)
Level 22: Fearsome Stare -- CldSns-%Dam(A), GlmoftheA-Dam%(25), CldSns-Acc/ToHitDeb(46)
Level 24: Fade -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg(31), RechRdx-I(33)
Level 26: Shadow Field -- SprWiloft-Acc/Conf/Hold/Immob/Sleep/Stun/Fear(A), SprWiloft-Conf/Hold/Immob/Sleep/Stun/Fear/Rchg(31), SprWiloft-EndRdx/Rchg(33), SprWiloft-Acc/Conf/Hold/Immob/Sleep/Stun/Fear/EndRdx(33), SprWiloft-Acc/Conf/Hold/Immob/Sleep/Stun/Fear/EndRdx/Rchg(34), SprWiloft-Rchg/Dmg%(34)
Level 28: Soul Absorption -- NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(A), NmnCnv-Heal(29), NmnCnv-Heal/EndRdx(29), NmnCnv-EndRdx/Rchg(31), NmnCnv-Heal/Rchg(42), NmnCnv-Heal/EndRdx/Rchg(46)
Level 30: Heart of Darkness -- Arm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(A), Arm-Acc/Rchg(34), Arm-Dam%(36), ScrDrv-Dam%(36), Obl-%Dam(36), Erd-%Dam(37)
Level 32: Umbra Beast -- CldSns-%Dam(A), CldSns-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg(37), CldSns-ToHitDeb(37), CldSns-Acc/ToHitDeb(39), CldSns-Acc/Rchg(39), CldSns-ToHitDeb/EndRdx/Rchg(50)
Level 35: Dark Embrace -- StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(A), GldArm-3defTpProc(39), GldArm-ResDam(40)
Level 38: Dark Servant -- CldSns-%Dam(A), CldSns-ToHitDeb(40), CldSns-Acc/ToHitDeb(40), CldSns-ToHitDeb/EndRdx/Rchg(42), CldSns-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg(42), CldSns-Acc/Rchg(50)
Level 41: Dark Obliteration -- Rgn-Dmg(A), Rgn-Dmg/Rchg(43), Rgn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(43), Rgn-Acc/Rchg(43), Rgn-Dmg/EndRdx(45)
Level 44: Tough -- UnbGrd-Max HP%(A), UnbGrd-ResDam(45), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(45)
Level 47: Weave -- Rct-ResDam%(A), Rct-Def(48), Rct-Def/EndRdx(48), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(48)
Level 2: Swift -- Flight-I(A)
Level 2: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End(A)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%(A), EndMod-I(46)
Level 50: Agility Core Paragon 
------------

• Like 2

Hey @DocMidknight thank you so much for sharing your build! I definitely like the look of it. I just have a couple follow up questions if you don't mind. 

I see you have Agility chosen, but you appear to be def softcapped without it. Any reason for that choice?

I'm also wondering if you need the blessing of the zephyr in Hover as you appear to be set with defense without it?

How do you like the possess power? 

I see no Soul Drain... isn't that the biggest thing in Soul Mastery?

Thanks again for stopping in to share, and if you have the time to answer those questions, it would be greatly appreciated!

Edited by SmokenBongs

@SmokenBongs, I'm glad you liked the build as far as your questions here goes.....

I chose agility for a few reasons......it added to what I was looking for to get the defense and the recharge up to make some things perma or near enough to perma and the endurance modification didn't hurt either. While I am softcapped to ranged and with fade active I'm way over but when I first started Doc and hit 50 I tried several different builds and had intuition as my alpha but then I went to DA and realized I like the missions there and wanted the extra defense to hit incarnate cap which I believe is 59.

BotZ in hover was more about my playstyle than the bonuses. I usually play in hover mode so the added speed and endredux  from the pair helps out with maneuverability.

Possess.........I love possess, especially at the lower levels when all the goodies aren't there for you it can save your bacon against tougher baddies. I really like how they turn into shadow version of themselves and confusing EB's and AV's is really fun.

• Like 1

• 2 years later
On 9/19/2020 at 10:20 PM, DocMidknight said:

As my main is a dark/dark soul troller I thought I'd share my build. It's got a few procs along with ranged defense and s/l resists, I also managed perma fade, hasten, haunts and soul absorption. He's been really fun to play and has been known to survive things he shouldn't....looking at some crazy luck factoring in there as opposed to anything else.

Doc Midknight Final: Level 50 Magic Controller

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Dark Grasp -- Apc-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(A), Apc-Acc/Rchg(3), Apc-Dam%(3), GldJvl-Dam%(5), GhsWdwEmb-Dam%(5), UnbCns-Dam%(7)
Level 1: Twilight Grasp -- CldSns-Acc/Rchg(A), CldSns-%Dam(7), CldSns-Acc/ToHitDeb(9), CldSns-ToHitDeb(9), CldSns-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg(27), CldSns-ToHitDeb/EndRdx/Rchg(27)
Level 2: Tar Patch -- PcnoftheT-EndRdx/Rchg/Slow(A)
Level 4: Darkest Night -- DarWtcDsp-ToHitDeb/Rchg(A)
Level 6: Possess -- CrcPrs-Conf(A), CrcPrs-Conf/Rchg(11), CrcPrs-Acc/Conf/Rchg(11), CrcPrs-Acc/Rchg(13), CrcPrs-Conf/EndRdx(19), CrcPrs-Conf%(19)
Level 8: Hover -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), Ksm-ToHit+(13), BlsoftheZ-Travel/EndRdx(15), BlsoftheZ-Travel(17)
Level 12: Howling Twilight -- Ann-ResDeb%(A)
Level 14: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(15)
Level 16: Shadow Fall -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(17), ShlWal-Def(23)
Level 18: Haunt -- SlbAll-Build%(A), CldSns-ToHitDeb(21), CldSns-Acc/Rchg(21), CldSns-ToHitDeb/EndRdx/Rchg(23), GlmoftheA-Dam%(25), CldSns-%Dam(50)
Level 20: Boxing -- Empty(A)
Level 22: Fearsome Stare -- CldSns-%Dam(A), GlmoftheA-Dam%(25), CldSns-Acc/ToHitDeb(46)
Level 24: Fade -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg(31), RechRdx-I(33)
Level 26: Shadow Field -- SprWiloft-Acc/Conf/Hold/Immob/Sleep/Stun/Fear(A), SprWiloft-Conf/Hold/Immob/Sleep/Stun/Fear/Rchg(31), SprWiloft-EndRdx/Rchg(33), SprWiloft-Acc/Conf/Hold/Immob/Sleep/Stun/Fear/EndRdx(33), SprWiloft-Acc/Conf/Hold/Immob/Sleep/Stun/Fear/EndRdx/Rchg(34), SprWiloft-Rchg/Dmg%(34)
Level 28: Soul Absorption -- NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(A), NmnCnv-Heal(29), NmnCnv-Heal/EndRdx(29), NmnCnv-EndRdx/Rchg(31), NmnCnv-Heal/Rchg(42), NmnCnv-Heal/EndRdx/Rchg(46)
Level 30: Heart of Darkness -- Arm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(A), Arm-Acc/Rchg(34), Arm-Dam%(36), ScrDrv-Dam%(36), Obl-%Dam(36), Erd-%Dam(37)
Level 32: Umbra Beast -- CldSns-%Dam(A), CldSns-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg(37), CldSns-ToHitDeb(37), CldSns-Acc/ToHitDeb(39), CldSns-Acc/Rchg(39), CldSns-ToHitDeb/EndRdx/Rchg(50)
Level 35: Dark Embrace -- StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(A), GldArm-3defTpProc(39), GldArm-ResDam(40)
Level 38: Dark Servant -- CldSns-%Dam(A), CldSns-ToHitDeb(40), CldSns-Acc/ToHitDeb(40), CldSns-ToHitDeb/EndRdx/Rchg(42), CldSns-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg(42), CldSns-Acc/Rchg(50)
Level 41: Dark Obliteration -- Rgn-Dmg(A), Rgn-Dmg/Rchg(43), Rgn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(43), Rgn-Acc/Rchg(43), Rgn-Dmg/EndRdx(45)
Level 44: Tough -- UnbGrd-Max HP%(A), UnbGrd-ResDam(45), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(45)
Level 47: Weave -- Rct-ResDam%(A), Rct-Def(48), Rct-Def/EndRdx(48), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(48)
Level 2: Swift -- Flight-I(A)
Level 2: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End(A)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%(A), EndMod-I(46)
Level 50: Agility Core Paragon 
------------

Is there a way to see this in mids? I don't really know what a lot of the enhancements are in your powers, but i want to definitely use this.

1 hour ago, megaoozaru said:

Is there a way to see this in mids? I don't really know what a lot of the enhancements are in your powers, but i want to definitely use this.

Yes. The cheat method i just figured out yesterday is to R click on Click this data link to open build, BUT open it in a new window not a new tab. Then ins the address bar click ender and it brings up the download so you can open it in mids. 

At least this is how I have to do it.