Primary Power Set: Fiery Aura
Secondary Power Set: Staff Fighting
Power Pool: Flight
Power Pool: Speed
Power Pool: Leadership
Power Pool: Fighting
Ancillary Pool: Energy Mastery

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Blazing Aura -- SprGntFis-Acc/Dmg(A), SprGntFis-Rchg/+Absorb(3), SprGntFis-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(3), SprGntFis-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(5), SprGntFis-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(5)
Level 1: Mercurial Blow -- AchHee-ResDeb%(A), TchofLadG-%Dam(7), TchofDth-Dam%(7), GldStr-%Dam(9), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(9), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg(11)
Level 2: Fire Shield -- GldArm-3defTpProc(A), UnbGrd-ResDam(11), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(13), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(13), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(15)
Level 4: Guarded Spin -- SprAvl-Rchg/KDProc(A), SprAvl-Dmg/EndRdx(19), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(19), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(21), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(21), SprMghoft-Rchg/Res%(23)
Level 6: Hover -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), Rct-ResDam%(23), Krm-ResKB(50)
Level 8: Consume -- SynSck-EndMod/+RunSpeed(A), SynSck-Dam/Rech/Acc(25), SynSck-EndMod/Rech(25), SynSck-Dam/Rech(27), SynSck-EndMod(27), SynSck-Dam/Acc/End(29)
Level 10: Healing Flames -- Prv-Heal/Rchg/EndRdx(A), Prv-Heal/Rchg(29), Prv-EndRdx/Rchg(31), Prv-Heal/EndRdx(31), Prv-Heal(31), Prv-Absorb%(33)
Level 12: Plasma Shield -- UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(A), UnbGrd-ResDam(33), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(33), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(34), UnbGrd-EndRdx/Rchg(34)
Level 14: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(34)
Level 16: Eye of the Storm -- Obl-%Dam(A), Obl-Acc/Rchg(36), Obl-Dmg/Rchg(36), Obl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(37), Obl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(37), FrcFdb-Rechg%(37)
Level 18: Burn -- HO:Nucle(A), HO:Nucle(39), Obl-%Dam(39), FuroftheG-ResDeb%(39), Erd-%Dam(40), Arm-Dam%(40)
Level 20: Staff Mastery
Level 22: Fly -- BlsoftheZ-ResKB(A), WntGif-ResSlow(40)
Level 24: Afterburner -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 26: Fiery Embrace -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(42)
Level 28: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(42)
Level 30: Boxing -- SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx(A), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(45)
Level 32: Tough -- UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(36)
Level 35: Focused Accuracy -- AdjTrg-ToHit/EndRdx/Rchg(A), RctRtc-ToHit(42), AdjTrg-EndRdx/Rchg(43), RctRtc-Pcptn(43), AdjTrg-ToHit/EndRdx(45)
Level 38: Sky Splitter -- Hct-Dam%(A), Hct-Dmg/Rchg(45), Hct-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(46), Hct-Acc/Rchg(46), Hct-Dmg/EndRdx(46), FrcFdb-Rechg%(48)
Level 41: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), ShlWal-Def/EndRdx(43), ShlWal-Def(48), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(48), ShlWal-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(50)
Level 44: Physical Perfection -- PrfShf-End%(A)
Level 47: Assault -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 49: Vengeance -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 1: Brawl -- SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(A), SprBlsCol-Rchg/HoldProc(50)
Level 1: Gauntlet
Level 1: Prestige Power Dash -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Slide -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Quick -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Rush -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Surge -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Sprint -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Rest -- Empty(A)
Level 4: Ninja Run
Level 2: Swift -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End(A), Mrc-Rcvry+(15), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(17)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%(A), PrfShf-EndMod(17)
Level 0: Portal Jockey
Level 0: Task Force Commander
Level 0: The Atlas Medallion
Level 0: Freedom Phalanx Reserve
Level 50: Musculature Core Paragon
Level 50: Pyronic Core Final Judgement
Level 50: Reactive Radial Flawless Interface
Level 50: Banished Pantheon Radial Superior Ally
Level 50: Barrier Core Epiphany
Level 50: Assault Core Embodiment
Level 20: Form of the Body
Level 20: Form of the Mind
Level 20: Form of the Soul
Level 1: Combo Level 1
Level 1: Combo Level 2
Level 1: Combo Level 3
------------

There be the awesome!

5 minutes ago, Aeroprism said:

I was... not opening the right build!

This explains that.

Hi Sovera.  How have you been.  

haha.

(Man I feel stupid right now)

^_^ I found my new baby, Fire/Martial Arts. I get to roleplay Xena meet low level Shazam while pulling my best all rounder.

• Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, Aeroprism said:

So. Many. Things. I want to try!

Try 'em all. Grab a 2nd acct, build a burn farmer, PL diff combos to your heart's content. It's amazing/ridiculously easy to max out new alts these days. The absolutely slowest part is gettin those passive accolades.

36 minutes ago, Bill Z Bubba said:

Try 'em all. Grab a 2nd acct, build a burn farmer, PL diff combos to your heart's content. It's amazing/ridiculously easy to max out new alts these days. The absolutely slowest part is gettin those passive accolades.

I already have an extremely useful and prolific, nice little farmer brute on my wife's account  (She knows, she knows 😉)

Though I don't think I've reached a single accolade on any of my characters.  But are they really necessary?  Incarnates already break the game to a point beyond ridiculous.

1 minute ago, Aeroprism said:

I already have an extremely useful and prolific, nice little farmer brute on my wife's account  (She knows, she knows 😉)

Though I don't think I've reached a single accolade on any of my characters.  But are they really necessary?  Incarnates already break the game to a point beyond ridiculous.

You're not wrong. Necessary? Not even a little bit. Useful for pulling off ridiculous shit that we shouldn't be allowed to do? Yea.

Sooo... what advantages would a Elec/Staff would have over a Fire Staff?

As a matter of fact, what other Primary marries well with Staff?  the character concept is a battlemage (hence the staff) so I'd like something more explosive than good ol Invul or Willpower Ignore that bit.  I'm looking at the other primaries and unless you guys have a really compelling argument in favor of Staff with X, it would either be Fire or Elec.

Quick glance, with no enhancement whatsoever: Elec trades overwhelming fire resist for energy resist (duh). It gets zero toxic instead of zero psionic, and it has 5% more S/L resist and 15% more to the other types it resists, but fire has more options for damage.  

Elec is very, very interesting, I never explored it. 

Edited by Aeroprism

8 minutes ago, Bill Z Bubba said:

I don't have a single elec armor user. I should fix that. And go with a secondary that isn't claws, em or mace. Maybe savage.

./tear

Electric armor is unlimited endurance. And near immunity to drains. In getting your defensive bonuses you may be slow resist immune (save for cheating Posi and Lady Winter). Consider Super Strength with it.

Thanks for D-Sync Enhancements! Just wish things like Resist/End, Heal/End and Damage/Mez had a third stat that made them more viable. Suggestions - add Recharge to Ribosomes, Range to Golgis, and Slows to Peroxisomes. These changes would allow for an endurance cost/range, recharge/endurance, and slow/mez or slow/damage enhancements.

26 minutes ago, Bill Z Bubba said:

I don't have a single elec armor user. I should fix that. And go with a secondary that isn't claws, em or mace. Maybe savage.

Electric Armor instantly became one of my favorites back on live when I made a DM/Inv Brute who was pretty unstoppable. 

Hmmm...maybe I should reconsider him ala Tanker.

55 minutes ago, Bill Z Bubba said:

Martial arts. 45% to melee, ranged and AoE 😄

I just finished tweaking my FA/MA and managed to reach capped S/L resistance without Tough. That's one less toggle (I still have to pick Tough to grab Weave but it's a mule).

9 minutes ago, Sovera said:

Martial arts. 45% to melee, ranged and AoE 😄

Storm Kick is providing +10% base def to all positions on tanks? WTH? For 13.6 seconds? WTF? But that's only for Tanks and Brutes, while Scrappers and Stalkers get nothing?

/headdesk-headdesk-headdesk

9 minutes ago, Bill Z Bubba said:

Storm Kick is providing +10% base def to all positions on tanks? WTH? For 13.6 seconds? WTF? But that's only for Tanks and Brutes, while Scrappers and Stalkers get nothing?

/headdesk-headdesk-headdesk

Storm Kick itself gets extra crit chance. Should do the same for Stalkers.

Edited by Sovera

You guys areamazing, I keep learning new things here.

Now I have 3 new tanker ideas/concept:  Ice/Ice, SR/Savage, and either Elec/Staff or Elec/Dual Blades.  Or maybe even Elec/TW.  I need to stop thinking about those and actually make them. 

Edit: Made me a SR/Savage.  She's hectic!  She's everywhere! I love it!  I'm thinking that I would have had more band with a brute but I keep reading how SR is so awesome on tanks and I'm curious to see how crazy unkillable I can make her.  

Is it just me or does SR not have a taunt aura?

Edited by Aeroprism

Just now, Nathaniel424 said:

SR does not have a Taunt Aura, which is why if you go on a team then grabbing taunt might be good if you want to take all the hits.

SR has a taunt aura for Tankers. It's baked in Evasion. Check Effects on Mids.

On 2/9/2021 at 6:30 PM, Aeroprism said:

Hey nice thanks!!

I just realized SR's mez protection is a click.  Ew.  Oh well.  It's not like this build needs hasten to hog the auto-click.

Or you can add hasten, make it perma and use it as a guide for clicking PB since they have the same uptime. This way you don't waste end overclicking it. Different story on shield, of course, where you need to doublestack active defense to get a tolerable level of DDR.