Telling who has been active in months?

aeb

Is there some way to find out what accounts on a friends list have not been online in a certain amount of time, like a few months, or a year? This would help in culling the Global Friends list, which filled, and I don't know who to remove. 🙂

Send an email to each person you delete and explain you are culling. Re-add the ones who reply.

Archetype Concept Compilation -- Powerset Concept Compilations: Assault Melee

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Great Archetype Concept Battle: Final Round

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Archetype Proposal Amalgamation

I used to do what @Zepp suggests way back during Legacy when the limit on the Global Friend list was lower.  Maybe two or three people ever came back and got in touch, out of  . . . god, can't even remember.  Most of the players on my list outlasted me, though.  I threw in the towel somewhere between 2009 and 2010.  Basically right before Going Rogue was released, whenever that was.  'course, back then, I think Global Emails weren't a thing yet, so I was doing it through offline Global Tells which are notoriously less reliable when it comes to reaching their destination.

Now with unlimited free accounts, though, I can organize Global Friends by priority on multiple accounts.  My main account has 'em all, but one or two other accounts of mine have a redundancy, or -all- of my other accounts if it's someone I really like.  So, if I ever get to the point of needing to cull again, I'll have back-ups in case those players return.

It may also be worth bearing in mind that many players on your list may be operating in Global Hidden mode, for whatever reasons.  I have a few people on my list who are perma-hidden, and will only chat with the players who they want to during a given play session.