Aligning Water Plates

gems

Is there a trick to perfectly line up the very large smooth water plates to each other. I either have a gap or they slightly overlap creating a flickering effect. Can't quite figure out how to set up side by side perfectly.

Thanks in Advance

Make sure they're on a flat surface as it's easy to get little things in the way.

OG Server: Pinnacle  <||>  Current Primary Server: Torchbearer  ||  Also found on the others if desired

Installing CoX:  Windows  ||  MacOS  ||  MacOS for M1  <||>  Migrating Data from an Older Installation

Clubs: Mid's Hero Designer  ||  PC Builders  ||  HC Wiki  ||  Jerk Hackers

Old Forums  <||>  Titan Network  <||>  Heroica! (by @Shenanigunner)

One thing that may help is to set your grid snap to 4x4.  Cycle through those by pressing f1 or f2, forget which it is, one of them. 

I find the flicker more annoying with the Grass plates than anything else.  I've taken to just using Miyuki Gravel floors colored bright green to represent grass, which us just as attractive, can be tweaked to blend in with the hills and trees more easily, and is a lot less hassle. 

(What are Hirano and Miyuki, anyways?)

QVÆ TAM FERA IMMANISQVE NATVRA

TB ~ Amazon Army: AMAZON-963 | TB ~ Crowned Heads: CH-10012 | EX ~ The Holy Office: HOLY-1610 | EV ~ Firemullet Groupies: FM-5401 | IN ~ Sparta: SPARTA-3759 | RE ~ S.P.Q.R. - SPQR-5010

Spread My Legions - #207 | Lawyers of Ghastly Horror - #581 | Jerk Hackers! - #16299 | Ecloga Prima - #25362 | Deth Kick Champions! - #25818 | Heaven and Hell - #26231 | The Legion of Super Skulls - #27660 | Cathedral of Mild Discomfort - #38872 | The Birch Conspiracy! - #39291