I'm coming home

Mucera

31 minutes ago, Twisted Toon said:

10? amateur. some people here are working with over 100. And they still haven't settled.

Personally, I have about 35 or so, and still make more when I think up a new concept...and find my round tuit.

You, sir and/or madam, misunderstand me gravely.

I said "settle on ten", as in, "I shower these ten chosen characters with infinite amounts of love because they transcend awesomeness." 

My other 53 alts, however, are only extremely cool.

• Haha 2

On 9/19/2020 at 4:48 PM, FoulVileTerror said:

Welcome Home!

And, if you haven't already chosen a Shard (although Shard Transfers are free and replenish weekly), here's a little blurb about each:

Everlasting - Officially Unofficial Roleplay Shard.  Sports the highest Redside population.

Indomitable - Officially Unofficial PvP Shard.  Same rules as any Shard, but PvP players tend to congregate here.

Reunion - Official European Shard.  It's based out of Germany, while all the other Shards on Homecoming are based in a server clutser based out of Montreal, Quebec, Canada.

Torchbearer - The original Homecoming Shard.  It's where it all began.

Excelsior - Most populous Shard.  If you were a fan of Freedom back during Retail/Legacy, then this one might be your speed.

There are also Aeon and Brainstorm, the Beta Shards where "cheat" debug commands are expressly activated, but characters are subject to deletion without notice.  I believe we also occasionally have a couple of Release Test Shards when the time comes, though I can't remember their names off the top of my head.  You can access these by changing your Manifest file to: https://manifest.cohcc.gg/testing.xml

I settled on the european servers for now. Wanted to try some of the others but i am not sure how high the ping can go without severely impacting gameplay.

Maybe someone playing from not-canada can share their ping and experience ?

14 hours ago, Aeroprism said:

You, sir and/or madam, misunderstand me gravely.

I said "settle on ten", as in, "I shower these ten chosen characters with infinite amounts of love because they transcend awesomeness." 

My other 53 alts, however, are only extremely cool.

That's a decent save, I guess... 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Troo said:

Remember, No Matter What: Do not tell anyone else.. j/k

I'm telling everyone I can. We need a vibrant community if we want to keep this game.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

The adventurous Space Janitor reporting for duty. Cleaning the universe since 1992 and Paragon City, the Rogue Isles and Praetoria since 2011.

BlueYellowRed.png.cffb9b692dd0484133ca1d9ee2c8c4ce.png

Welcome back! 

I was lucky and played from the beginning. I even got to the point of getting bored, took a few months off, then I got a hankering for superhero smash and have been playing regularly again. I'm glad there are plenty of people willing to donate each month(I've only managed to hit the donation window twice) so I can always come home.