Moving healing enhancement pages to match in-game names

AboveTheChemist

I noticed an issue while working on the Accurate Healing enhancements that I thought would be worth mentioning here. This would apply to the Healing enhancements as well.

Using Theft of Essence: Heal/Recharge as an example, the wiki page name is Theft of Essence: Heal/Recharge, while the in-game name is Theft of Essence: Healing/Absorb/Recharge. In my overhaul of the enhancement sets page, I have moved a few wiki enhancement pages to match their in-game names. If I do that for the Accurate Healing and Healing sets, it will mean moving about 50 pages. I think it makes sense to do so, and I've never quite understood why the wiki pages for those enhancements seemingly ignore the /Absorb aspect of these enhancements. I didn't want to move that many pages without bringing it up first here, though.

I did a test rename for Theft of Essence: Healing/Absorb (and I edited the page contents accordingly) and I don't see any problems from moving that page. If anyone has any thoughts on the issue, though, please let me know!

• Like 1