Lev's Inspiration Icons

Nurvus

Hello fellow heroes! So I've been working pretty hard on a near-total Inspiration icon replacement and I think I'm ready to share what I've come up with. First off, I really wanted to try and convey Inspiration tiers via something other than larger graphics. That's what the small diamonds are in the picture below:

spacer.png

Other than that, I've pretty much replaced everything except for Gift Inspirations, Hami/Eden Inspirations, and some teleport ones. There's 77 icons! 

Here's what they look like in-game (I'm a newbie with no fancy dual/team insps):

spacer.png

Download: (pending)

Update: Now available on CoH Modder as "Levs Inspiration Icons 1.0"

To Install: Unzip the data folder into your CoH install directory. You want the folders to look like this: ...\City of Heroes\data\texture_library\GUI\Icons\inspirations\[the .texture files]

To Remove: Just delete the files. Nice and easy.

I hope you guys enjoy 'em!

Edited by Nurvus
  • Like 7

@Lev N

Excelsior/Everlasting/Rebirth

🏒🍁🏳️‍🌈

3 hours ago, CamdenJaxx said:

Nice job on the new inspiration design! Liking the use of the diamonds to indicate the tier.

If you haven't done so already, I recommend you take a look at @The Philotic Knight's CoH Modder Tool, which makes it easy to package your mod and have it widely available to all who use the program. 😉

This right here. We have all worked collectively to get his Mod Tool mainstreamed in to the community. The idea behind it is to be the one stop and drop way to load and unload all mods the CoH Community has to offer and it allows people not comfortable with tinkering with the CoH Folder the freedom to download mods using a tool that does the job for them. I highly suggest downlaoding the CoH Modder Tool and uploading that to the database.

I like these a lot!

Edit: would you mind if I had a crack at editing them for my own use? The colourfulness of the insp tray has always been a bit of visual pollution for me, so I'd quite like to see how these ones looked a touch desaturated.

Edited by Lines

51 minutes ago, Lines said:

I like these a lot!

Edit: would you mind if I had a crack at editing them for my own use? The colourfulness of the insp tray has always been a bit of visual pollution for me, so I'd quite like to see how these ones looked a touch desaturated.

Sure, have at it!

• Thanks 1

@Lev N

Excelsior/Everlasting/Rebirth

🏒🍁🏳️‍🌈