New Guy

Hey Guys just wanted to introduce my self I'm Benny From Dallas Texas. I come from Wow and D2 style games and was just browsing on youtube when a video popped up Called city Of Heroes 2019 looking forward to exploring and playing this game!

Wish me Luck!

~Benny

Even if it's without the support of the original devs/GMs, I'm glad this game is back, both for the old-timers like myself's enjoyment, and because it gets a chance to reach new folks like you, which it wouldn't have had without teams like Homecoming, Rebirth, or what'have'you. Welcome to the game, hope you enjoy your stay.

Greetings and welcome!

I have to agree with the EggKooKoo and the link posted. Playing CoH is not like other MMO's.

If I could make my own recommendations it would be: Play the tutorial and read the dialogs. They will tell you about using your new-found powers, Inspirations (temp buffs/heals/wakies/etc), and slotting enhancements that boost individual powers.

Oh, and due to the pervasive buff/debuff abilities on many Support architypes, there's not much use for "healers". :) (Many of these classes have heals, but for most of the powersets they are outnumbered by their other available powers.)

• Like 1

Dislike certain sounds? Silence/Modify specific sounds. Looking for modified whole powerset sfx?

Check out Michiyo's modder or Solerverse's thread.  Got a punny character? You should share it.